Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years (Page 18)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey boss! Did you put something flammable in that vodka?

I think I'm gonna need a new lighter.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Good vodka will ignite anyways
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Damn! Did I make whoopee with the disco ball?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
probally
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey!

Who put this on my desk?

The Disco Ball can't apply for maternity leave!

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
We need a DNA test pronto.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Probably. Or a new disco ball...

That's right, Gladys! You can be replaced!

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
*choke*

And after she worked so hard to prove that Sentient Disco Balls could work at other places besides the DMV!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm... I can see that some changes will need to be made here.

I can't believe my old friend would have let this office slip this badly.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

?

(Could it be? Perhaps I should return to the Security Office? But I finally am free of the daily hassles and accusations...)

(But the call of duty forever nags at me, like an old girlfriend coming back to murder me...)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Those old girlfriends are a definite problem of yours Cobie!
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
So, is Gladys the Disco Ball officially pregnant?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
?

(Could it be? Perhaps I should return to the Security Office? But I finally am free of the daily hassles and accusations...)

(But the call of duty forever nags at me, like an old girlfriend coming back to murder me...)

They told me I'd hear your very thoughts.

Always so Heroic, and Vain. An amusing Man-Child always ready to do the right thing for the wrong reason. We might have been good friends, once.

I must think about you, Cobalt Kid. I must decide whether or not they were right about you.

I hope they were wrong.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by LARDLAD:
So, is Gladys the Disco Ball officially pregnant?

Yeah but I think it was Phil over at the Legion Academy Gym. That Gladys, man. She gets around. I would definitely do the DNA testing thing if I were you, Lardy.

And don't worry. We'll keep mum about it a the Security Office. Wouldn't want your magical gal to get wind of any illegitimate (and sparkly!) children and turn evil again.

Huh. I wonder if Cobie's having a sense of deja vu..?

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Fortunately for Gladys, the Security Office has an excellent medical plan that covers sentient disco ball pregnancies. We'll even through her a baby shower, though that Earth Custom has always alluded me, as I fail to see how babies showering from the heavens would be good for anyone.

quote:
Originally posted by Gary Concord, the Ultra Man:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
?

They told me I'd hear your very thoughts.

Always so Heroic, and Vain. An amusing Man-Child always ready to do the right thing for the wrong reason. We might have been good friends, once.

I must think about you, Cobalt Kid. I must decide whether or not they were right about you.

I hope they were wrong.

Hm...and I must decide about you Ultra Man, though can't help but feel I know already. But I wonder if your 'return' to Legion World signals the start of something great...or something terrible on the horizon...?

Either way, as Chief Executive around here, allow me to officially extend the Security Office's welcome to you. Our officers Caliente, Lardy, Polar Boy and Dedman will be glad to show you around.

(Meanwhile, perhaps I should have Jailbait Lass inform Matlock and Abin...though I wonder if it would be right to alert them of my suspicions...it would only cause undue pain if I'm wrong...)

This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  59  60  61   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.