Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Under the Hills and Far Below... (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Under the Hills and Far Below...
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Our... deal?

Our... oh! You mean it's done?!?

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phineas B. Fuddle           Edit/Delete Post     
<impatiently>

Yes, yes... the fat one has won the election. Did you honestly think such a small thing as that would be beyond my powers? The timeline in which Gary Concord became leader has been wiped clean and this... ugh... Lard Lad... now sits on the throne. Or rather... a Lard Lad...

<shakes his head, as if he tires of this line of conversation>

No matter, the vagaries of Time are not of your concern. I have made good on our bargain. Now, it's time for you to make good on your half. Away...

<waves his hand and Ex disappears in a wink, transported elsewhere>

I... on the other hand... believe I shall travel by more conventional means. PYRE OUT!

<the flames of the temporal pyre go out, and a slow grinding is heard as the backward slippage of time slows to a halt>

It's been quite a while since I've enjoyed the physical.

I think I fancy a walk.

<phineas casts one last look around his temple, and... letting loose an honest laugh... begins his ascent back up the stairwell>

Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.