Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Tobacconihilist Smoke Shop (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: The Tobacconihilist Smoke Shop
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
How 'bout some of that Kathoonian pipeweed?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Do you only smoke that after dark?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, you can smoke it during daylight hours... but only at half-strength.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I wonder how Bismollian chewing tobacco is? You chew it for hours, get it all disgusting and sticky and then eat it?
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Or you eat the package and throw away the tobacco.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
<in a wink, Exnihil appears>

...No, wait... !!!

What...?

I'm in... my Tobacco Shop? But this place... burned to the ground!

<looks around, completely perplexed. He spies a calendar hanging on the wall>

October... 9th? That's five months ago. Oh my God, he sent me back in time!

Screw this! I'm not doing it!!!

<attempts to walk toward the door and is suddenly gripped by a horrible stabbing pain through his skull>

ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!! OK! OK! Fine! I'll do it!!!

<the pain ceases. Reluctantly... almost with sorrow... Ex kneels to the floor and loosens a floorboard. He reaches in and pulls out what looks to be a very aged pocketwatch. He considers it for a moment... but even the memory of the pain brings him back to his purpose. He winds the watch and, as it begins to tick, he replaces it back in its hiding place. He raises his face to the ceiling and shouts.>

OK?

IT'S DONE!

HELLO?

ONE O'CLOCK!!!

<in a wink, Exnihil disappears>

[ March 20, 2009, 10:09 PM: Message edited by: Exnihil ]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phineas B. Fuddle           Edit/Delete Post     
<enters, with Jailbait Lass following>

Found this place not too long ago. Best darn place on Legion World if you ask me. Its where I been laying low. Evidentally the owner got himself mixed up in all the trouble going on these days so just a skeleton crew is running things.

Its how I like it. No one pays me no mind, and I drink my whiskey and smoke my cigars waiting things out.

Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
<treading water in an underground spring beneath the Tobacconihilist>

what the sprock is Lolita doing trying to take on Tomahawk by herself ... still, this is probably one of those times when the perp is likely to talk himself right into custody ... I'll hang down here until the time is right ...

hey cool, a dolphin!

<chomp>

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
--------------Interlude-----------

Shark Lad's Security Office omni-com suddenly gets this information:

Shark Lad theory on John Doe proved to be correct! See for more details...

-------------------End Interlude-----------

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tomahawk:
<enters, with Jailbait Lass following>

Found this place not too long ago. Best darn place on Legion World if you ask me. Its where I been laying low. Evidentally the owner got himself mixed up in all the trouble going on these days so just a skeleton crew is running things.

Its how I like it. No one pays me no mind, and I drink my whiskey and smoke my cigars waiting things out.

Alright Tomahawk, I came here with you. Now I want you to start answering some questions I--no, I don't want a cigar--what in the world happened up in those mountains during that trip. You, Cobie, Clive, Time-Teller and Raging Bull went up there and now odd things are happening to all of you. Apparently, Time-Teller's memory is gone regarding these events. Cobie has been shot. Clive is dead. No one has been able to get any information from Raging Bull.

And you say you have no idea how you ended up in the 31st Century. You'll have to be a lot clearer than that. What do you remember?

And no, I don't want any whiskey!

<reads through manilla folder as she talks to him>

(There it is again, mention of this "Traveler"; and what is this "resurrection machine"?)

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

I’m sorry ma’am, but it is as simple as you think. I went to sleep one night, in 1772 and when I woke up, I was here, on Legion World, in the 31st Century. It took me a long time to accept that—I thought I maybe had taken one of those funky mushrooms the Injun shamans sometimes to use.

Funny thing is when I came to this main city here, no one seemed to think it was odd I was here. Apparently y’all get quite a large amount of unusual visitors from different places, even through time. It was that Cobalt Kid feller you’re so sweet on that helped me out. Set me up with a place to stay, and made sure I was welcome. He seemed to be real interested in why I was here on Legion World. So I guess yer a bit behind the times on solving that mystery.

Part of the reason I went up into them mountains was ‘cuz they needed a guide into that type of terrain, and because Cobalt Kid wanted to learn more about why I was here. Seemed he had lots of reasons for going up there, since that Clive fella seemed to start flipping out shortly after we left.

But once we were there…and ma’am, you got to believe me—I don’t remember nothin’. My memory is gone for about two months worth. Next memory I got is well, bein’ here, having a cigar and a whiskey with Raging Bull. No word of the others, I just figured I got too drunk and forgot how the night ended. But no, quite a lot of time had passed. I never did find out what happened, and never got a chance to ask Cobalt Kid ‘fore he got shot. I know Raging Bull don’t seem to remember neither.

But I’ll tell ya—it scares the hell out of me. It truly does.

<orders another whiskey>

Phineas B. Fuddle

'An I don't know nothing about no Traveler or no ressurection machine. Or no second shooter or Justin Thyme or Numbuts something-or-other.

<gets whiskey, prepares to chug it>

Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
<Lolita looks through the folder, not looking up to see Tomahawk>

There's that reference to 'genuinely part of liberty' again...

<looks up, and suddenly is filled with alarm>

Wait, no! Tomahawk, NO!!!

<suddenly slaps that whiskey out of his hand and knocks drink to the floor>

Look! <points to a little monkey that was taking a sip of the whiskey too; it now lies dead on the floor> That whiskey is poison! Someone is trying to kill you!

Or...maybe they're trying to kill both of us?!

<suddenly, the lights go out!>

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
<swallowing the last bite of a dolphin fin while checking his Security Office omni-com>

Sweet! I was right about "John Doe" ... Mom always said I was more than just a pretty face ...

<hears a glass shatter on the floor of the Tobacconihilist>

What the? Lolita could be in trouble!

<leaps out of the underground spring, bursting through the floor boards of the Tobacconihilist>

Stand down, Tomahawk!

Say, who turned out the lights?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

<jumps out of the way of Shark Lad>

Tarnation! I knew that Shark fella was nearby! You tricked me, you--

<the lights go out>

Okay, everyone remain calm. We're about to be attacked, everyone stay close together and maybe we can take this creep out. I'm a little sick of being blamed for this fella's crimes.

By the way Shark Lad, sorry 'bout that punch back at the brawl them months ago...

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.