Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 20)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I think I'll need an herbal tea today to help me with my sore throat [Frown] Luckily the atmosphere in this place is comforting [Smile] !
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
ZZZZZZ..... Huh, what? Oops, sorry, but the stuffed chairs here are just perfect! ZZZZZZZZZZ.....

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
I think a nice hot chocolate would be perfect right about now! Mmm mmm!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
First day of winter - and we feel it in the north (and Florida? - I'm getting worried about the orange crop!). I've lit candles for the Solstice, even though it officially passed a few hours ago.

As usual, lots of hot coffee, tea and morning foods available.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
FC, so far the orange crop hasn't been damaged. Looks like we've bottomed out here in Florartica and should expect to see a slight warming trend over the next few days. Still, we'll only see highs in the upper 50/lower 60s today, so I'll still need plenty of coffee to keep me warm!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe you can keep warm with something else, Vee... [devil]

...like a delicious beverage from chocolatte...! [angel]

[Wink]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
*Purr*

So this is baby sister's place. Nice...

Hmmm... She must have been expecting me to drop by there's some cream in a bowl and a serving of rat pie waiting behind the cat door. How Nice. Maybe I'll forgive her for Atlantic City.

*Purr*

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
This must be the place those two nice ladies said I should visit. Herbal Tea? Waiting for me at the table? How Nice!

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

How DOES Fat Cramer do it? The service is just perfect!

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Mmm, this cream of mushroom soup is the best I've ever tasted, and my lasagna is superb! How come this place isn't advertised on TV yet?

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
No advertising, IB. It would interfere with the magic.

And Pagan Lass - there's some spelt pretzels here for you. I understand that they were a traditional pagan food.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
How DOES Fat Cramer do it? The service is just perfect!

Perhaps, because it's self-serve. [Big Grin]
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
A huge stack of chocolate-chip pancakes would be perfect right now.

Unfortunately, I've no time to sit and eat, so...

[STU slides huge stack of chocolate-chip pancakes into his pocket and runs out the door]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm here for lunch. A big bowl of soup would be nice.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Gotten a whole lot colder here - hot coffee with warm cinnamon raisin buns for me.

The northwest U.S. is chilled out and snowed under too, isn't it? The midwest is usually freezing. Oh, you poor southerners, risking sunburn in your short-sleeved shirts. Don't you get bored with palm trees? [Wink]

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.