Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » HighPriestessViviane's Holy Isle, Avalon (Page 21)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22   
Author Topic: HighPriestessViviane's Holy Isle, Avalon
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
I like my theory better.

me too. [Mad]
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
(Invisible Brainiac, worried about Igraine, goes to search for her. He leaves a shield of light to protect Viviane and Hrun...)

After seeing a green glow in the north, IB goes to investigate only to find... that the magical nature of the island has somehow transformed the bees, making them larger!

Luckily, Igraine's innate magical abilities have kicked in. Though unconscious, she has formed a shield around herself.

Converting the molecules in his body to pure light, IB flies down to rescue her.

Above him, the bees keep swarming...

[ June 27, 2005, 04:39 AM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun looks down at the still unconscious Priestess. Gently he lifts her head and taking his cloak forms a pillow before resting her back down. He smoothes her long dress down to preserve her modesty and then stands, looking to see if he can tell what Invisible Brainianc is doing.

Bah, these witches, and their familiars, I need to hit something to fight and feel the joy of the warrior as my axe sinks deep into the flesh of my enemies”

Just then he notices the super sized bees now the size of carrier pigeons flying back over the holy land towards the high Priestess.

“At last something I can hit” Hrun say’s

He picks up a flattened piece of wood and as the first bee gets close, let’s fly with an almighty swipe. Hitting the bee on the opposite side from the detonator he sends the bee flying wildly through the air, until it crashes into a grove of trees.

KABooooooooom.

The explosion is defining and three mighty 500 year old oaks are felled.

The blast knocks Hrun off his feet and bowls him over and over until he comes to rest against the High Priestess

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roxy
Misfit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roxy           Edit/Delete Post     
HRUN!!!

(Morgaine runs to his side)

You're going to get yourself killed, not to mention the rest of use, Viviane should regain consciousness soon. I hope my mother is alright down there with Invisible Brainiac.

From: Misfits Music | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stormer
Misfit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stormer   Email Stormer         Edit/Delete Post     
(Igraine gets off from the ground)

IB: Are you all right?

Igraine: I'm fine, the portals closed.

(She looks over to the main structure and sees the damage of the large bees have caused)

Igraine: I'm heading back, we have to make a stand, if we can't kill the bees, we'll just have to push them out.

(Igraine glows orange and takes to flight)

Igraine: It would be wise if you returned with me, IB.

From: Misfits Music | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roxy
Misfit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roxy           Edit/Delete Post     
(As Igraine returns to the building, Morgaine runs to meet her, sensing her presence)

Morgaine: Mother! You are alright. We must do something about the infestation. I have tried to gain back up from the Security Office of Legion World, but my pleas have gone unheard.

(Mother and daughter sense Viviane returning to her conscios state)

From: Misfits Music | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I am fine, thank you, Morgaine.

(Viviane turns to Hrun and IB)

Thank you for your aide.

Red Bee can be as sadistic as he wants, but his intention was not to inflitrate Avalon, and he wouldn't have been able to if not from my lack of energy during the initial strike.

Hrun, IB, Morgaine, Igraine, we have been summoned to the Security Office, go!

(A blue light surrounds the four and sends them to the Security Office of Legion World)

I wish to handles the insects on my own.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
spaking through lmbp flight ring communication device

"viviane!!!! reboot teleported morgause to avalon.....do you need backup? we are dealing with the bee here"

[ June 27, 2005, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: Disaster Boy ]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Disaster Boy:
spaking through lmbp flight ring communication device

"viviane!!!! reboot teleported morgause to avalon.....do you need backup? we are dealing with the bee here"

What? She's not here, she's banned from Avalon, he could have sent her anywhere, the imbecile!

Stay away from Avalon! I command it!

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

(High Priestess goes to the highest point of Avalon, she stands looking at the destruction that her island has endure)

No more! NO MORE!

Magic forces that dwell within me,
Banish these pests from my sight,
Remove them from Avalon with my mystic might!

(Viviane sends a wave of light blue energy and the gigantic bees are ripped from Avalon and tossed into the Void of No Return)

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

(Viviane does not stop, she drops to her knees and shoves her hands in the ground)

Meus penuriosus Insula , poena vos sentio.
Concresco , exsisto uber , quod vigoratus.

(A wave of magic errupts from her hands and ripples throughout the island, bringing it back to it's former state)

Now, to end the Red Bee.

(in a shimmer of light blue light, Viviane teleports away)

--------------------

Jetta
Misfit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jetta           Edit/Delete Post     
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
From: Misfits Music | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Shut up, Banshee!

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Now that Third Race has returned to our homeland, GET OUT!!!

(Banishes all non-Avalonians, that includes Disaster Boy, places gates up and fades from sight)

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
*hovers above Avalon*

Hmmm, I'm not sure if we're allowed on the island yet. I guess I'll just move on... but I do miss the wonderfully relaxing and soul-calming nature of the island.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.