Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » HighPriestessViviane's Holy Isle, Avalon (Page 19)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22   
Author Topic: HighPriestessViviane's Holy Isle, Avalon
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Cha-cha-cha-changes!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
<<warning, this post could make your eyes bleed>>

if claremont is writing this then my secret origin would be:

the love child of darcy/viviane and cobalt from the future (and alternate timeline of course where viv never went evil during the wedding) where i am the sole survivor (whew..it was a narrow escape) of a post apokalyptic world where the lmbp was not only hated and fear but outright slaughtered, and my time travel back in time was a feeble attempt to fix things before they got bad (when has that ever worked?)

where i would run with the lmbp for a while and the disappear, die or get captured and people would just forget about me and not try to find me, until i escape on my own back to the lmbp where i would not hold a grudge....(my exit from the lmbp would coincide with another lmbp'er getting (re)introduced with too similar powers and/or origin)

until a couple years later it would all happen again (but pretend like you didn't see it coming)

my head hurts.......

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Like I would ever intentionally get pregeant.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
yes it can be bad for your figure.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

At least I would get child support, then again, the child's father would be Cobalt, and he doesn't have any money. Now if I had a kid with EDE, that would be a big pay off.

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

that would fit my powers better...ooo an illicit secret affair during the wedding.
Tempest
Enchantress

quote:
Originally posted by Disaster Boy:
that would fit my powers better...ooo an illicit secret affair during the wedding.

Hmm...to be sure we should check the video tape when you where born to see if you came out with a nelly cap.

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

well... i came out nelly, don't know what i did with the cap.
Tempest
Enchantress

quote:
well... i came out nelly, don't know what i did with the cap.

It was only a matter of time before EDE had an illegitamate child.

But I don't believe that I, Darcy, could be your mother, my powers would have informed me of such an occurence.

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Darcy:
But I don't believe that I, Darcy, could be your mother, my powers would have informed me of such an occurence.

Not to mention your hoo-hoo [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

quote:
Originally posted by Spellbinder:
quote:

Not to mention your hoo-hoo [Wink]
[LOL]

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

So if I'm not his mother (or any of my identities), than who is?

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

only time will tell....
Tempest
Enchantress

quote:
only time will tell....

Screw that, I think it's Teeds!

--------------------

Roxy
Misfit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roxy           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
only time will tell....

Screw that, I think it's Teeds!
I agree, it most be her, who else would produce a child like Disaster Boy.
From: Misfits Music | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.