Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » HighPriestessViviane's Holy Isle, Avalon (Page 20)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22   
Author Topic: HighPriestessViviane's Holy Isle, Avalon
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ha

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I detect a sense of nervousness in your laugh, this must mean one thing!

Thriftshop Debutante and Eryk Davis Ester are indeed your parents of the future, and you have come here, to the past, to use the DISASTER FORCE to make sure your future doesn't turn out all poopy!

[ June 24, 2005, 02:08 AM: Message edited by: High Priestess Viviane ]

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
<The trio arrives on avalon in a flash of blue light.>

Ahhh...

<The priestess crashes from strain>

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun, despatches a bee that has flown through the portal with them.

Kaboom

Picking up the weakened Priestess he throws her over his shoulder again.

"dude" smiles Invisible Brainiac "you are sooo going to get into trouble when she finds out”

“what do you mean” asked the puzzled barbarian

“Have you seen where you hand is” smiled IB

Feeling with his hand the barbarian realised he had been holding her close to his shoulder by clasping tight a hold of her derriere

Smiling grimly Hrun looked at Invisible Brainiac and said, “well its either this or leave her to the Bees”

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roxy
Misfit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roxy           Edit/Delete Post     
(Morgaine was sitting in the Stone Circle, when she heard an explosion, she ran down the path, she look over the edge of the mountain and saw fire)

Viviane...

(within a blaze of red light Morgaine teleported to the scene)

Vicis subsisto

(The bees stop flying)

It's a temporary time stopping spell. If you don't know me, I am Morgaine, a priestess and a niece of Viviane. She's hurt, I'll take you inside, hurry, that spell will wear off soon.

(She walks towards the large mountainous building)

[ June 24, 2005, 06:41 PM: Message edited by: Morgaine of the Faeries ]

From: Misfits Music | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
You really need some help with this multiple-personality thing, you know. Just how deep HAVE you buried your core personality (Zoe, I think it was) "Hi-Viv"? What about the others (Raven, DarkViv, Darcy and I think there were a couple of others)? They still in there?

And then, of course, to inflict the MPD on your relatives as well...

[ June 24, 2005, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: Reboot ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Disaster Boy:
only time will tell....

So, your mom was the band Asia?

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

quote:
Originally posted by Reboot:
You really need some help with this multiple-personality thing, you know. Just how deep HAVE you buried your core personality (Zoe, I think it was) "Hi-Viv"? What about the others (Raven, DarkViv, Darcy and I think there were a couple of others)? They still in there?

And then, of course, to inflict the MPD on your relatives as well...

Seeing as I am unconscious right now, I am dreaming about sticking my tounge at you.

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
quote:
Originally posted by Disaster Boy:
only time will tell....

So, your mom was the band Asia?
We've already figured who his mama is and his father, and this discussion resides at the area where Cloud Tower use to be.

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
I like my theory better.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by High Priestess Viviane:
Thriftshop Debutante and Eryk Davis Ester are indeed your parents of the future, and you have come here, to the past, to use the DISASTER FORCE to make sure your future doesn't turn out all poopy!

It makes sense that he'd be related to Teeds. After all, he did kick you in the shin.

Unless, of course, it's just a coincidence...

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
quote:
Originally posted by High Priestess Viviane:

It makes sense that he'd be related to Teeds. After all, he did kick you in the shin.

Unless, of course, it's just a coincidence...

I can't talk right now, I'm unconscious and there are deadly bees on this island.

uhh...

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Whoops!

Anybody seen Morgaine?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roxy
Misfit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roxy           Edit/Delete Post     
(In the main building of the hall Morgaine instructs Hrun to put Viviane down on the altar)

Invisible Brainiac, the bees keep coming through! Viviane mustn't have closed the portal.

Mother! There are dangerous bees coming through a portal on the north side!

I'll heal Viviane's wounds, it'll take sometime.

Vigoratus exuro quod propinquus vix

From: Misfits Music | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stormer
Misfit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stormer   Email Stormer         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Morgaine of the Faeries:
Mother! There are dangerous bees coming through a portal on the north side!

I'll close it.

Invisible Brainiac, I need you stay here and protect the priestesses, the bees may become aggrevated with my presence on the north side.

(With that, Igraine walks out of the main building and teleports herself near the north side of the island)

Absconditus Amiculum

(Igraine becomes transparent, hoping that it will be enough to fool the bees senses while she closes the portal. She makes her way to the north side and hold her hands over the portal opening)

Prodigium propinquus quod signum
Illa lacuna EGO narro per pectus pectoris sentio
Clausus vestri porta quod redimio semita!

(The portal closes, but she has become known to the bees)

From: Misfits Music | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.