Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years (Page 33)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm available to fill in for Ram Boy during his absence, is that what you mean?
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Why not? Go wild!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
No need! I managed to escape on my own!

I don't think the kidnappers were expecting me to be able to chew threw the leather ankle restraints. (Never thought I'd have to to do THAT twice in one month)

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Time-Teller Lad
It's about time!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Time-Teller Lad   Email Time-Teller Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Y'know I'd wondered what Ram Boy's super-power was. I'm sure that has many uses.

Oh, and I suppose you'll be wanting your room back...

From: The Rookery | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey! Who filled my tank with ping pong balls?!?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Do we still have an Office of Security? I thought it went out of business, what with all the law abidingness that we've had lately [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I want to report the theft of lawlessness from Legion World.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Spellbinder:
Do we still have an Office of Security? I thought it went out of business ...

First Tower Records, now the Office of Security? Where are all the freaks and weirdos supposed to work?

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I hear Gladys the sentient disco ball has been using the abandoned Office for all-night raves lately.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
We're still open, we just decided to all of us go under cover at the New Year's Eve festivities on Legion World together. Apparently they're still partying in the Khundian district of Legionnopolis and that demands investigation!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nova Girl
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nova Girl   Email Nova Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Rowdy revelers in Little Khundia?

Sounds like fun. Hope they're not too drunk to put up a little resistance I need to give a little whoopin'.

I'll get all over it ASAP.

Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Make sure you were this undercover outfit, complete with mini-skirt and fishnets. Its, er, a Khundian holiday tradition for females and we need you to fit in. I'll, of course, be shirtless.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Why am I envisioning a storyline paying homage to the Reep/Brin/Yera-Vi mission circa #287? I'll rescue you if I have to, but I am NOT freezing my arse off on anyone's asteriod.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

I will rescue whoever needs rescuing ... even if it means freezing my "arse" off ... I need to shed a few anyway ...

<splash>

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
In German-speaking central Europe there was usually a Pritschenkonig (King of the Whip) who combined the roles of police chief and poet laureate. He was expected to keep order and provide festive verses.

We need more festive verses from our Security Chief. I don't know about the whip business.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  59  60  61   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.