Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years (Page 32)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Lard Butt, this time you've gone too far...

<Magnetic Force envelops LardLad and hurls him through the ceiling and several miles into the upper atmosphere>

No sense standing here waiting for Lard Brain to reappear...

<A cocoon of magnetic force gently surrounds Cali. She and Concord seem to Vanish>

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Gary Concord, the Ultra Man:
Lard Butt, this time you've gone too far...

<Magnetic Force envelops LardLad and hurls him through the ceiling and several miles into the upper atmosphere>

No sense standing here waiting for Lard Brain to reappear...

<A cocoon of magnetic force gently surrounds Cali. She and Concord seem to Vanish>

Oops... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<returns, sees no sign of Cali or Concord>

CONCORD!!!!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Argh!

<winces>

Wherever Cali is, I can somehow feel she's in pain! If only I could find her...

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Maxx and your family for the help! I have a feeling we're going to continue to need it.

All Security Officers--listen up. We need to learn more of this Sheenu. As I've told you, this is a full-on LMB matter now, so LMBers look to the leadership for guidance. I can't help but feel deputy leader Dedman might be able to help us.

Jailbait Lass, come here, I need--

<she whispers something to him>

What? Wait...slow down. The Lonestar Ranger is dead? Lardy? Cali kidnapped by Lonestar...

...Poor Frio...

Dammit, we're already spread so thin. I need to get back to Everyday Girl so we can begin our assault on Slim's Bar. But no, I need to see what I can do about Frio first. I owe her that much.

Security Office--look to the LMB! This falls far outside your guidelines.

<kisses Crujectra's cheek>

It seems our job is never over, my love. There's more terror on Legion World these days than we thought.

<flies off>

I'll do what I can for Frio and Slim...

Frio...Slim...Sheenu...what's going on here...?

[ September 12, 2007, 09:04 AM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<concentrates>

Okay...Cali's in emotional pain over Frio, but...not in any danger. Maybe her and Grape Boy are just trying to figure out this Frio thing.

I'll give her some space. I know if Grapes steps outta line, she'll make him pay. He's only effective with sneak attacks and hit-and-runs, after all. But I'll keep tabs on her via this mysterious link I suddenly have to her...

<thinks>

Hmmm...meantime, I need to check on my sources and see if they have any info on the LARDLAD ROBOT that's apparently running around. Gotta find out whether that one's the real deal or i it'sthe one trapped in Slim's...

<walks to his office>

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
* A cloud of darkness forms and out steps Dedman*

"Hey guys, I got the call but I've had some problems of my own....something has been corrupting the poltergeist area!!! So what exactly has been going on?"

*Cobalt fills Dedman in. At the mention of Shenu, Dedman's eyes flash in anger*

"What is it Deddie? Do you know him?" asks Cobalt.

"I dunno" replies Dedman "but it seems like i should"

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I think so too, given your speciality in the undead. If the Poltergeist area is in trouble, then things are truly getting worse than we thought.

Deddy, as deputy leader, you have the full backing of the Security Office and the rest of the LMB in this matter, including myself. It seems we have multiple troubles: (1) Frio has gone rogue apparently, (2) Slim still holds our kidnapped members, which I hope to bring to a head soon, (3) Sheenu, whose power appears to be massive, (4) Vee is missing, supposedly kidnapped by the Royal Inquisitor and (5) some other odd mystery about Lard Lad's robots.

Not to mention Concord and who knows what else...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shenu
Falsely accused

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shenu   Email shenu         Edit/Delete Post     
*A disembodied voice roars though the room*

MHAHAHAHAHAHA.....Shenu's power is massive!!! You have no idea MORTAL, you're powers are NOTHING next to mine.

As for your dear deputy leader, he is THE LAST person on LegionWorld I have cause to fear.

You will never find me. You will never stop me. I am eternal.

ARISE MY CHILDREN AND GO FORTH! YOUR MASTER SHENU HAS RETURNED TO GUIDE YOU INTO THE LIGHT!

*The graveyards and necropolisis of Legionworld (quite full after the recent events of Invasion) erupt as thousands of undead surge forth. But unlike the previous wave of undead these seem somehow......different*

--------------------
Through the sands of time
an ancient evil unleashed
I come to end it
its path of destruction

From: undisclosed | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nova Girl
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nova Girl   Email Nova Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Um, EWWWWWWWWWW

*holds nose*

Not so different, IMO.

Hey Shenu you outta be ashamed. Your children have a bad case of undead odor. All the cool undead kids are using radiation to stay as fresh as daisies.

Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<in his office>

So...this particular robot has been seen consorting with Babette at Shakes and at The Beacon.

<brings up another report>

There's also some intel that its been seen with Rocky, and...

<pulls another>

...Rocky's missing, apparently having pursued the Royal Inquisitor and Vee.

<thinks>

So I need to talk with Tim-Teller Lad and Hyvvie at the Rookery and Babette at SHAKES. Very well...

pop

<disappears just before the proximity alert goes off in the Security Office--more zombies!>

[ September 13, 2007, 12:44 AM: Message edited by: Lard Lad ]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<watches as undead LMBers start roaming the streets of Legion World>

*Gasp!*

My LMB brethen will find this hard to handle! Farnkie Muniz! Giant Squid! Globe Girl! I just hope that Sarya and the Ranger aren't a part of this...

<once more flies off into Legion World's streets to battle the undead>

(OCC: If we move this fight to the streets of Legion World then we should really let the Security Office fall off page 1. Food for thought...)

EDITORIAL:MOVE OVER HERE if you want to continue the story--let's be polite to other MMB posters and not dominate the MMB with these threads - Cobie, MMB Mod

[ September 14, 2007, 09:11 AM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod!

Reform School!

AS IF!!!!

I'll be in my office!

Sulking!

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
pop

<Lardy returns from SHAKES and appears at the crime lab>

Griss, I...need my head examined...

<Lardy holds out his robot's head>

<Griss gasps, then realizes the head Lardy's carrying is that of a robot identical to Lardy's old appearance>

I'll be bringing the rest of the remains soon. Examine them very carefully, Griss. Meanwhile, get the field CSI team together to go over the scene with a fine-tooth comb. I left a beacon there, so they can transmat there immediately.

Meanwhile...I've got to get some rest.

<Lardy goes to his quarters and contemplates a chest he pulls from beneath his bed>

<opens doors, as everything in the Office of Security opens when Cobalt wishes it to>

I'm sorry to have to do this Lardy...sorry because I wish it was you that did it. But Clive shall live again. He'll get the redemption I so wished you'd have...

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Excuse me, guys, but it appears Ram Boy's been kidnapped. Any officers available?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  59  60  61   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.