Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The untamed streets of Legion World (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The untamed streets of Legion World
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<recovers>

***Lardy to Security Office...***

Damn! Where the hell are the other Officers?

***...fugitive has escaped with victim to parts unknown...need full detail scouring streets ASAP!
Meanwhile, I'll go back to SHAKES to search for clues...Lardy out!***

pop

[ August 22, 2007, 12:03 AM: Message edited by: Lard Lad ]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<security officers examining streets>

<enter Cobalt Kid with Jailbait Lass taking notes>

Damn, there was a time when I good have just tapped into the satellite monitors of Legion World and seen for myself what happened. But those days are over...which I'm sure Reboot and other members of the LMB are glad about [Big Grin]

So the Inquisitor kidnapped Vee? Or after reading Lardy's report, what the Inquisitor was saying implies something more sinister. I guess we'll have to see...

<notices smashed bottle with liquid. Puts finger to it. Sniffs>

Hm. This is that wino Roy and Lardy saw. If we could get a word with him it'd corroborate the story, though that's not important.

<pauses>

That's interesting. This wasn't wine at all. It was only water.

<pulls off gloves>

We're going to need a full crime scene investigation. Let me know how it goes. Jailbait Lass, follow me...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rex Viridian
Heir to the Eye

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rex Viridian           Edit/Delete Post     
Dammit! They're everywhere! Don't they realize they're little game of cops & robbers is delaying me on my quest to obtain my birthright!

--------------------
Rank hath it's privileges

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm...

New Faces appear just as strange things start happening. I think I'll be keeping close tabs on this one...

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
pop

Crap! There's zombies EVERYWHERE!

<starts blasting>

Looks like they started the Slim's raid while I was gone...but I'm needed here!

Des...you guys are on your own!

<blasts a zombie before it can bite a civilian>

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shenu
Falsely accused

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shenu   Email shenu         Edit/Delete Post     
The Zombie shambles back its feet....it opens it mouth and says....."LLLAAAARRRDDDDDYYYYYYYYY!"

Lardlad looks on in horror as he realizes that THIS zombie is the corpse of none other than Space Ranger.

Shenu's voice roils though the streets "Can you bear to see your loved ones die again? I will have my vengance. I will leave LegionWorld in ruins"

Motes of darkness coalesce until Shenu himself stands in the streets before Lardlad.
"Do your worst o chunky one, its time you learned your full power is no match to mine"

--------------------
Through the sands of time
an ancient evil unleashed
I come to end it
its path of destruction

From: undisclosed | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
<flies in from the Ice Palace>

What the--? Really? More? Ewwww! *sighs* I know they're the undead but this is ridiculous.

<fires down white hot flames while floating above the masses>

Ugh, it still smells but at least we're in an open place now. *sigh* I wish the others were here to help... and not in mortal peril at Slim's.

Lardy, do you know who's pulling the strings here? Or how to stop these zombies? I--

<swoops down to knock several zombies off some people>

I don't know how long we can keep this up. (I really hope Nova Girl comes soon... and maybe Tamper Lad if he can be more than useless.)

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nova Girl
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nova Girl   Email Nova Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ugh they're eating all the handbags at my favorite accessory store. All those cute little purses and belts ruined. Not to mention the shoes, all those beautiful shoes.

HEY ZOMBIE, those patent leather boots are for me, I find they attract boys like honey attracts ants.

<blasts a bunch of zombies with explosive force reclaiming a pair of size 7 boots>

Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phineas B. Fuddle           Edit/Delete Post     
Fear not Legionnaires! For though you are both the war-bringer of Legion World and the harlot of many gentleman callers, I shall come to your aid! For I have sworn to protect the unnamed citizens of the streets of Legion World with my powers of super-understanding of liberty!

<sees zombies roaming the streets of Legion World>

Much like the mindless consumers of a mass media and materialistic culture, these zombies seem bent on destroying all that is humane and worth living for!

I hope the current plan is to do more than destroy the only remnants of our deceased friends and comrades, my friends! I suggest taking the fight to the enemy!

Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I will now unleash the greatest antizombie weapon ever conceived. The OscarMayerMatic 5000 is a turnkey solution for all your undead needs. In one end the harvester literally vacuums zombies into the processing unit.

There the processing converts them to "hot dogs".

<The OscarMayerMatic whips into action, pulling zombies into its processing unit. Grinding and crushing sounds are heard as a stack of weiners begins to form at the tail end of machine.>

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Did that monkey just call me a harlot? I'm married! Jerk. Even if he might have a point... I just don't know where the enemy is.

Also, ew, Tamper. No one wants your zombie dogs. Ick.

<makes two fire swords and begins slicing and dicing zombies>

Although, I guess the gross factor is relative. *shudders* If I wasn't so bad ass, I'd definitely be cowering like the nameless.

Ooh, Nova doll, those are some gorgeous shoes! They aren't eating all the size 9s are they? Try and save me something cute!

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<blasts shenu into smithereens>

<fails to hear faint laughter echo after blast>

<looks around>

What?!?! The zombies are still attacking? I was sure that was the zombie master! They should be falling down!

<blasts another zombie>

<behind where it was are 11 boxes of expensive shoes>

Size nines? Excellent!

<takes them to Cali and puts them in her purse tesseract>

Hope you like these, darlin'! Don't worry--I'll put in a voucher with the shop owner!

<smiles and touches her cheek briefly>

Whoops! Here come more zombies!

<the two are now back-to-back surrounded by dozens of zombies>

Cali..<blasts two of them>..don't be offended...<blasts another three>...I just wanted you to know I really care about you. If you never...<blasts>...reciprocate, it's okay.<blasts one lunging for her> Just know...<blasts a quartet of them>...that I love you...<shields them both as a mob of them pile on>...and will always be there for you, even if...<expands shield outward suddenly pushing the mob back about 15 feet>...all you ever want is friendship.

<gasps, assesses situation and sees they're still surrounded>

Cali--set a fire around our circumference to keep them at bay! Then, we'll fly over and pick some off!

<faces her>

What do you think about that?

<looks in her eyes, his tone and gaze suggesting the question alludes to more than just the plan>

--------------------

Caliente

Wow, those are some serious boots. I-- I'm not sure I can accept them. But, so.. pretty... oh, I suppose I could keep them. But just this pair. And just this once.

<is quick to fire through a big group of zombies nearby>

Okay, I don't like them closing in on us. I don't like it ooooone bit.

<listens as Lardy bares his soul, distractedly firing on the zombies>

(Lo-loves me? But- but... he doesn't even know me. How can this be happening to me? Again? I'm married!)

Um.. uhm... fire? Yeah! I can, uh, do that. The plan sounds good.

<takes a few breaths as she sets the circumference aflame>

As for the rest... Lardy, I think you're a really nice guy. But I'm married now. And I love my husband. *puts a hand on his shoulder* I'll always cherish your friendship. *kisses his cheek*

Besides, you never know. There could very well be another girl out there for you. Have you met Amora the Enchantress..? I can introduce you after we finish zombie slaying if you like.

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

Nova Girl
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nova Girl   Email Nova Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Man Cali, you pick up all the strays.

Careful you don't end up like one of those kooky old cat ladies but with icky dorky men instead of cats.

**Nova Girl points out a zombie coming towards them.**

Heads Up Cali. Awww look what's coming, Isn't that sweet.

**A Zombie bearing a bouquet of withered roses, a box of maggot infested chocolates, and a rusty ring approaches Cali and goes down on one knee as to profess his undying, and undead love for her. Nova Girl rolls her eyes.**

Seriously! Girl, what perfume are you using? Cuz y'know I think you should share. I'd like some lovin some time too.

**Nova Girl delivers a mighty kick to the zombie suitor decapitating it as it prostrates before Cali.**

That's for not CALLING me back.

**Looks at Cali, Shrugging sheepishly**

I dunno? He may have been a one night stand?

Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<holds Cali's hand a moment>

I know when to back off--and I definitely don't want to lose your friendship! But, at the same time, I had to let you know how I feel. Good luck with Actor...he's a lucky guy! <hugs her>

Amora, eh? Hmmm...she pretty hot! <grins>

<turns to Nova Girl>

"icky dorky", huh? Well, I'm not sure exactly what your relationship is with Tamper, but if there's any romantic tension there...well, good luck with that! <laughs>

<suddenly, a wave of zombies separates Lardy from Cali and Nova>

What the hell?!? It's like the zombies--!

<he's interrupted by a voice calling...>

"Anthony"

<turning around trepidatiously to the source, he sees not a rotting corpse speaking his name, but a beautiful, familiar blonde woman>

"My only love..."

<gasps>

Leelee?

<and there she is, his first love who was murdered by his worst enemy--the LMBer known as Dazzle Lass!>

--------------------

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.