Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The untamed streets of Legion World (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The untamed streets of Legion World
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<watches on from afar>

Get 'em, Matt!

[ May 11, 2005, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
<beams come back at Inquisitor, blasting him into the walls! Bursting forth from him, they cause huge trembling, making the walls collapse around him>

N-NO!!! FOOLS!!!

<rubble falls on top of Royal Inquisitor. All pause, wondering if he dead>

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! You cannot kill me that easily, fools!

<Inquisitor rises out of rubble, his costume torn. Ugly looking lacerations show underneath, on his skin. He is hideous to look at. His body quivers and he is obviously beaten, the omega beams still draining the lifeforce out of him as he speaks…>

I will break your neck before this ends…

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phineas B. Fuddle           Edit/Delete Post     
<grabs Inquisitor’s discarded axe>

Woo-woo!

SHRIEEEK!

<throws it to Matlock>

Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Inquisitor, this is the end for you. I'm only sorry that the Empress and Arachne missed this!

<slaps him down with the flat of his own blade>

<with a few kicks to the ribs>

Calamity Monkey, this is a good time to throw some victory poop!!!

I'm taking this SOB in.

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Unmask him, quickly! WE must know the face that lurks beneath the mask!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Nicely done Matlock (and Calamity Monkey too!). We've finally got the Inquisitor back behind bars...now to make him talk!

That was a helluva a fight--we'll make sure we remember it, Matlock!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phineas B. Fuddle           Edit/Delete Post     
<hurls victory poop at Royal Inquisitor>

SHHHHRRIIIIIIIIIIEEEEK! (of victory!)

Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
[sigh] Missed all the fun again. At least let me string him up for the interogation. [Smile]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rex Viridian
Heir to the Eye

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rex Viridian           Edit/Delete Post     
I can not beileve I missed it as well! But Matlock sure did the LMBP proud. Great job Matt. Perhaps Arachne & I could take turns interrogating him?

--------------------
Rank hath it's privileges

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Red Bee
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Red Bee   Email The Red Bee         Edit/Delete Post     
<innocent children walking through the streets, relieved at the recent capture of the Royal Inquisitor>

-

From: Indiana | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

That's it! I'm still bruised and battered from yesterday, but I'm coming after you Bee!!! I got safety netting, smoke bombs and I'm gonna make you rue the day you set foot on Legion World!!! You'll be lurking 6 feet under from now on.
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
That's it! The hives!

gotta run...

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Bee! No!

At least have the decency to lose the Captain Comet avatar!

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

I agree OM. He still looks so clean cut, square jawed etc. He won't look so pretty when I've cleaned his clock for him.
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.