Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The untamed streets of Legion World (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The untamed streets of Legion World
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh my god! You're alive!

"Yes, my love. I've come back for you. We are reunited at last, righting a most heinous wrong. Come to me."

<embraces her>

<if they weren't cut off from everyone, anyone else would see this is a shambling corpse he's embracing--he's been entranced!>

"My love...we will be together now...forever!"

Yes, oh yes...<tears flow from his eyes>

<slowly the Leelee zombie moves its mouth to his shoulder...in a matter of seconds it will bite him!>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<walking through the streets is the reanimated corpse of Bowels Bursting Boy! Immediately it sets its sights on Tamper Lad...>

OOC: Cobalt might not be there, but my knowledge of some of the more 'tawdry' dead LMBers won't stop me from putting you all in harm's way [Wink]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar
Deceased

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar           Edit/Delete Post     
Caaaaaaliiiiiiienteeeee....

*blasting buildings and normal citizens*

*missing, as fingers fall off*

--------------------
Justice comes at a price. What are you willing to pay for it?

From: dead | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Arrrrrrrgggggghhhhh!!!!

<bitten and snapping out of it, Lardy pushes Leelee zombie away>

<'ports to the top of a nearby building>

Damn, I've been bitten! Don't know how long I can stave off infection with the Lard Force...gotta find Cobalt...

pop

[ September 17, 2007, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: Lard Lad ]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Gaw this has become someone disturbing

*** Tamper Directs the OscarMayerMatic towards the animated cadaver of Bowel Bursting Boy***

Bwahaha Bowel Burst Boy your powers will be contained once you are ground up and encased in weiner casings.

**Tamper's smile turns into a frown as he realizes BBB's power is not only to burst bowels but also to nullify any intestinal like casing like the cellulose membrane which the OscarMayerMatic uses to make its zombie dogs...***

** The entire stack of zombie sausages made by the machine is consumed in the chain reaction as bits of cadaver litter the mean streets of Legion World **

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Caliente looks at her galpal. "Nova, thanks for the save! And, darling, I'm sure you'd have just as many male suiters if you'd stop biting their heads off." She deadpans. "Literally, in some cases."

Nova Girl just shrugs. Cali continues to fight, slightly distracted by LardLad and the twit. She sees he's in trouble but before she can get to him, he's bitten.

"Lardy! Oh no, that Dazzle person bit him! And after he was so gentlemanly about the whole thing." Cali sighed. (Okay, so it was a tad awkward but whatever. He doesn't deserve to be a zombie for it!)

Frowning angrily, Caliente fries her.

"Crispy. Nice..."

Suddenly, Cali hears Lonestar Ranger's call. She slaps her forehead, feeling a mixture of relief and disappointment until she realizes he's a zombie, too. "Ahhh! Are you kidding me?!" she cries. "He's really dead?

"Wait," Cali's eyes widen, "but, that means Frio... God. Okay, no time to think about that. Focus." She cooks a zombie sneaking up behind Nova Girl. "If he's already dead, then I don't have to hold back."

A smile slowly spreads on her face. Cali sends fireballs through the zombies around her, giving herself a bit of space.

"Finally, I can do exactly what I've wanted to do since the day I met him!" Caliente holds her hands together, creating a giant fire-sword. Wielding it expertly, she slices Lonestar Ranger straight down the middle. "Ha!"

From the ground, both halves of Lonestar Ranger are still trying to move toward her and making incoherent noises. "Ew!" Cali sees the zombie dogs being burst. "Double ew! God, zombies. Whyyy?!"

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar
Deceased

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar           Edit/Delete Post     
*gurggle*

B-braaaaaaaaaaaaains....

*both sides split apart, go down seperate streets*

--------------------
Justice comes at a price. What are you willing to pay for it?

From: dead | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
So the Empress DID kill him...

<Uses Magnetic Power to gather a vast array of metal containers, dumpsters, trash cans and similar objects and begins magnetically stuffing zombies into them...>

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

---------INCOMING MESSAGE---------
TO: Caliente, LMB Leader
RE: Problems

Cali, its Cobie. I'm at Slim's bar, and I can gladly say we've finally taken back Stoopid Cat, Pagan Lass and Space Tart. But Slim is on the loose, we believe in the streets of Legion World, plus one of Lardy's robots is acting funky and seems to be against us.

You're the leader now. Congrats. We'll all follow your lead. You should know I tried to talk to Frio. It...didn't go well. We seem to have problems everywhere. We'll all be joining you in the streets shortly.

Cobie out.

----------END MESSAGE-----------------

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angra Metternich
Antagonist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angra Metternich           Edit/Delete Post     
[Nightcrawler]

The minions of Shenu bring hell to Legion World. The hour grows closer for our gathering, as the five faces of death will destroy our most hated enemies, leaving this planet to be ours for the taking. Once more I shall bring my rule to Legion World, and each one of us shall have what we desire.

<using Lightning Lad's lightning, blasts citizens below>

It is too late for them now. Already we've made gains they would have never considered.

[Nightcrawler]

--------------------
We are a prowling lion, and we will devour you.

From: shadows | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<Out of the shambles of Slim's Bar, Cobalt Kid enters the streets of Legion World to see zombies everywhere>

Bloody Liberty! There are more than I thought. And Slim is out here somewhere...

<grabs Space Tart again>

Everyone stay close. Flyers, take to the air, but not too high. We need to find Caliente and the rest of the LMB.

Everyday Girl--make sure My Whee Fem is okay. She's going all tough guy on us, but you saw all those creeps that she battled.

You too Lardy. That zombie bite is healed, but you can't tell me it didn't take a lot out of you. We can talk more about the robots later.

And Abin, pull yourself together! We've got Pagan and Stoopid Cat now. They should be okay.

Rex, I think we're going to need your power...

<moves forward>

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Ugh, this is definitely what you call going nowhere fast... Shenu must still be out there. No way can these corpses be animated without him.

<spots Cobalt Kid & Co. and rushes over>

Cobie! Britney! I got your message but we've seen no signs of Slim or anyone else for that matter. Just zombies. Lots of zombies. We've managed to clear the streets of most of the civilians, though there's always a few fanatics.

Lardy, I'm so glad you're all right. *hugs him quickly* But there's more zombies than ever, so be careful. We don't want you turning undead on us... And Abin, it's good to see your family safe at last.

<takes Cobie aside quickly, frying a few zombies that come too closer>

Cobie, listen... I don't know what I'm doing here! I'm no leader-- not yet! I can understand a trial by fire but this is... *shakes head* Too much. Way too much. And Frio-- agg!

You're the one with the experience here, so I really hope you have a plan. Suggestion. Anything. Otherwise we might have to listen to Tamper Lad and who wants that?

From further into the fray comes a cry of, "Not me!" that sounds suspiciously like Nova Girl.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Oh, you're a leader Cali. Baptism of 'fire' suits you. But I'll gladly lend a hand.

I suggest we regroup somewhere, and soon. The citizens are clearing the streets and a strong amount of LMBers are holding off the zombies to the East End. Then you can call the roll, and get us on the offense, and maybe we can start figuring out what's going on here. Too many threats at once--it must be part of a larger plan.

Other than that, I have some ideas of what's happening and I'll share them all with you. Also, I believe we can trust Rex Veridian, and frankly, we can use his power considering so many LMBers are off-world. So I'll follow your lead...

(AKA - if you want, create a new thread for an LMB meeting! [Big Grin] )

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Have no fear, Caliente. You may be new to the leadership position, but you are not alone.

< Looks over at Cobalt Kid >

Cobie dear, you have a little Tart on your shoulder.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Oh, thanks! [Eek!]

<hands Spacey off to the Security Office field medics>

Put her with Pagan and Stoopid Cat, but not at the Security Office, rather, Medicus Two. The streets aren't safe, but we seem to be okay on this side of town.

<walks back over to LMBers>

I had to save her, Crujeckie. I'm sure you understand. <looks uncomfortable>

We'll follow Cali's lead, but we can both help her by keeping everyone else in line.

<puts arm around Crujectra>

We seem to be the only two LMBers left not covered in zombie. Too bad we don't have a few moments to spare... [Wink]

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.