Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The untamed streets of Legion World (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The untamed streets of Legion World
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, it's time to take the fight to the Inquisitor, once and for all!!!

Where are you, you yellow dog?

<looks behind the dumpster out back of Shakes>

hmm. Nothing here... where else to look?

Hey, this is kind of like being on "Cops." Bad boys, bad boys....

[ August 08, 2008, 10:47 AM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<watches on from omni-com at Castle Faraway>

(Way to go, Matlock! Take it to him and have the showdown we've been waiting for!)

Give a punch for me, Matt!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Need a hand from a wandering spider, Matlock?

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rex Viridian
Heir to the Eye

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rex Viridian           Edit/Delete Post     
Count me in, Matlock! I still have a score to settle with that whelp!

--------------------
Rank hath it's privileges

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Now this is what I call roundin' up a posse! Who else is up for a little justice, angry mob-style?

<checking the alley beside Cafe Cramer>

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
Bah!

<Firebomb goes off in back alley, incinerating any close by>

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Luckily my clothes are all still damp with coffee, ever since I got those really bad jitters about day 9 of staking out Cramer's!

<unloads old school Magnum down the alley>

Give it up Inquisitor! Your day is done here!

Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

<whacks bullets away with large axe>

Come and take me if you dare, Matlock! No quarter will be given, so do not dare even ask!

<hurls axe down alley>

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

what is it with people always throwing axes at me?

<uses Inertron trash can lid from alleyway in classic faux-shield maneuver to deflect axe>

All those who oppose my shield must yield, wrongdoer!!!

Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

No...not rhymes...I HATE RHYMES!

<leaps at Matlock, grabbing him by the throat>

Do you know how much I loathe you all of Legion World, Matlock? Like Giant Squid before you, you shall fall by my hand...

Phineas B. Fuddle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phineas B. Fuddle           Edit/Delete Post     
SHRIIIIIIIIEK!

<bites Inquisitor's ankle>

Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

<grabbing wildly and finding nothing better than old coffee grounds shoves double roast expresso refuse through eye holes in Inquisitor's mask>

***gasping*** That... was for Fat Cramer!

matlock
Advisory

We are well met, Calamity Monkey!!!
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

AAAARGH!

<staggers back, rubbing eyes, kicking foot wildly>

You'll pay for that. You and all of your LMBP allies!

<red glow starts to flow from eyes>

Feel the full fury of my omega beams!

<fires>

matlock
Advisory

I hated to have to use this... my secret weapon revealed.

<removes special ring from lead lined box, placing on finger>

I been holding this baby back for when bullets and trash can lids couldn't help me any more, my special Lavender Kryptonite ring, created from the sample in the evidence room! I hope this thing works! Gimme some good powers!

<strange glow as matlock assumes mirror-like form, reflecting the beams directly back at the Inquisitor>

whoah.

<follows up with a few more rounds, throwing lid shield for good measure>

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.