Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The untamed streets of Legion World (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The untamed streets of Legion World
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
Muttering to Cobie..."three weeks in hell is more like it, I hated that place."

Takes a swig of water and walks up to Power Boy, "You watch the front, I'll scan behind and above."

To Cobie as he falls to the rear of the group.

"You realize that even if it is Lardy...it's worse than we thought...even worse than when you promised we'd deliver the Virgin Twin Daughters of Winath to the Coronation Ceremony."

From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
OCC: Orange is for Question Kid, Red Arrow is normal, and if need be Soul Gem Spirit is Green. )

Red Arrow diligently read the files Dev and the others already had. These streets were as untame as Dev said they were. And Red Arrow felt at home somehow. Too bad the signs weren't up to date, she reach for her compass but it just spun around. Residue Magnetism, she infered. Red Arrow decided to climb up to get a better view. She took out a pair of binoculars and pointed towards the hills. The advantage of high ground.Red Arrow decided to make her way over there.

Oh no. Not again. Question Kid, do you ever learn? She thought when she saw them. Then a blast of energy barely missed her. Red Arrow then begin launching two arrows for every 30 seconds.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
Furball looked around.

"Who the hell shot at her? Stop now and get a move on. Des, take the others and move. I'll take care of her."

Arrows start hitting the ground close to them...extremely close. He swats several away and grabs a manhole cover from the street.

"Alrighty then Cobester...Furball Special if you will."

Cobalt Kid smiles and with a not so gentle magnetisc push sends Furball towards Red Arrows position.

As he sailed through the air swatting the arrows away as they started intensifying in regularity, he mentally noted that he was going to get Cobie back for that launch.

From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Follow me; we're almost there now. It's critical we reach this rendezvous and get the needed information.

PB, speed up ahead if you need to.

Ex, try not to get woozy here...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
These were clearly not street-levelers. Red Arrow had only three arrows left in her quiver. One of them was poison-tipped, one was electric, and one was a net. She decided to launch the electric one first, but it did not seem to make any damage. She then frantically fired the net arrow and prayed she would not be killed.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
OCC <the probelem of posting with twocharacters.>
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Furball sliced through the net as it came at him, and then landed on the roof behind Red Arrow.

"Look Arrow. You got one left and I can guarantee that the poison I smell on it is not going to work the way you think it will. We can do this one of two ways. You can go back and tell the Chief that we got away...or they can find you here when they finally get around to looking for you."

He could see her nervousness.,,smell it, but there was something else that was throwing his senses off.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, you're a nice kid and I think you have a lot of potential...but I can;t have you following us either."

Furball moved toward her. She stood still, not knowing what was going to happen.

He reached past her face in a heartbeat and snapped the last arrow in half, and then destroyed her communicator.

"We need to talk again after this whole messy business is over...there's something...that I can;t put my finger on."

Furball moved to the edge of the building and stepped off. "Be seeing you cutie."

[ February 27, 2011, 12:24 PM: Message edited by: Furball ]

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
PB races ahead at super speed ... to the approximate rendezvous point. He quickly puts up a telekinetic shield around the area ... using super vision, super hearing, and telepathy to scan the darkness.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Furball hit the ground and looked back up the building and sighed.

"What the hell is Taylor thinking sending a kid like that after us?"

He turns and starts toward the rendevous point.

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<Up ahead, a very large structure begins to stick out above the trees; the road has no become almost desolate with forest on either side and no on insight. They have moved to the very outskirts of Legionopolis, the Capital City of Legion World and to where the lush countryside begins>

We're just about here. Power Boy is ahead and tells me we're clear. Furball is about to rejoin us. I'd love for the master of this residence to be home so some of you could meet one of Legion World's greatest citizens. But more likely, he has far more grandiose matters to attend to.

Space Ranger will meet us here and he should have one of the final pieces of the puzzle. This meeting is of the utmost importance. I couldnt risk us to go to Grand Central Space Station to look for clues ourselves.

Ex, I hope you brought some herbs for us to relax with.

Gentlemen, before you is Vee's Variable Villa.

<as they come to the top of the last hill, they see the most grand structure on all of Legion World>

*The fellowship entered Varalent's Variable Villa...*

[ February 27, 2011, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

"We're heading for the hill advantage I see," Question Kid commented. "As someone in military intelligence, we are going to need a stradegy. Sure Red Arrow and Sir Roy aren't exactly hard-hitters, but they are going to have Prep advantage very soon."

[ February 27, 2011, 12:56 PM: Message edited by: Red Arrow ]

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev landed in a dark alley.

"My God, what the hell did I just do?"

If anyone was around to see, they would have noticed that his face went blank for a second.

"Thanks honey, I understand." He said softly.

He grabbed his personal com-link and dialed. "Tell him to meet me at his place in about 5 minutes."

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Dev has just left the Rookery and is flying at top speed through the city. Vehicles are being pulled from the sides of the street in his wake.

"No, no, no, no, no..."

He promptly arrives at his home...

Dev - Em
KIA

Dev is on his way back to the Rookery when Lardy's call goes out.

He lifts up for a higher vantage point and sees trouble near the security office, he arcs that way, a grim look on his face and his eyes glowing red.

Dev - Em
KIA

Dev is flying past every danger spot he can find and flash frying bees as fast as he can.

"This is going to get us nowhere. There's too many of them and too few of us."

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.