Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The untamed streets of Legion World (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The untamed streets of Legion World
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
<lumbering along the streets>

I can't believe matlock kinda blew me off back in the Office of Security ... lucky I was able to ditch Lard's sword for the time being ... I can really use something to drink ... I'll give matlock another shot after I hit Shakes ...

<spies Lolita crossing the street in front of Shakes. Considering the last time they met she was holding a pretty big gun, he approaches her with some caution>

Hey, Lolita! It's me, SharkLad ... what the sprock is going on here? How have things gotten so out of control?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Skarky...I guess I owe you an apology. I kinda used the 'Security Office needs Lardy for questioning' bit you were giving as a way to get close to Lard Lad...and then pull a blaster on him. But at the end of the day, I'm no killer.

<puts head down>

I don't know how things have gotten so out of control.

But I have a hunch...and maybe you can offer me a little protection...

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
As long as blasting Lard has been taken off the table for now, I'm game ... I gotta get back to the Office of Security at some point to meet with matlock about something, but for now I'll follow you like a trail of chum ... where we going?

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

That's the question. I'm not sure, I just know who we're going after.

Both Clive and Cobie were last seen with an odd assemblage of Legion World citizens. And while Time Teller Lad is holed up at the Rookery--which appars to be Grand Central Space Station these days with all the traffic in and out--, and Raging Bull is hard to get a hold of, there is one other Legion Worlder that we might be able to find. He's mysteriously shown up in recent months with little or no explanation of why, though it seems quite odd, considering he's from the 1700's of Earth.

Who is the man called Tomahawk? And what mystery does he hold? I say its time we find him and ask.

He led a expedition into the mountains of Legion World. For what purpose? Who is Tomahawk?

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

The only thing I know about Tomahawk is that he sucker-punched once ... I still owe him for that ... you want to go looking for him, I'll be right beside ya ...

when was the last time anybody seen him? last I heard, he was still up in those mountains whining about being abandoned ... mountains ain't really my scene but if there's water we can follow, I'm game ...

--------------------

Lolita
His Girl Friday

I think when he went into the mountains with the rest of them. And now Cobie's dying, Clive is dead, Raging Bull is nowhere to be found. Its quite suspicious that there's no trace of him.

We do know one thing--he likes whiskey. I was just at SHAKES, so I know he's not there, but perhaps one of the other bars.

In fact...if he has anything at all to do with this, it'd make sense to check out where it began, at the O.K. Corral, where the fight happened that lead them into the moutains.

It could be just a dead-end, but I'd say its worth checking out. Rather than sit around as Legion World spirals into chaos...

SharkLad
Advisor

like I said, baby ... where you lead, I'll follow ... O.K. Corral it is ...

--------------------

Raging Bull
Maverick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Bull           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Jailbait Lass:
... Raging Bull is nowhere to be found. Its quite suspicious that there's no trace of him.

I am? Er, I'm not?

--------------------
♦ Translated from 31st century Texan to 21st century English ♦

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phineas B. Fuddle           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey pal, got a light?

<gets light from Raging Bull>

Busy night on the streets tonight...

Heh.

<walks on>

Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
<Sometime later, Sir Roy makes his way through the crowded and panicked streets of Legion World>

From the chatter I've been listening to all day, it seems like just about everyone has been out on the streets these last few days, including both Raging Bull and Tomahawk, the two I'd like to speak to.

I wonder where Space Ranger has gone off to now? I know Gary Concord is a suspect.

So many LMBers suspicious by their absence...are they afraid of being attacked?

I'll be sure to check on Quis too, and find out more on Exnihil and the 'second Shooter'.

<finishes monologue>

(I always was a wind bag)

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raging Bull
Maverick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Bull           Edit/Delete Post     
If the Second Shooter was seen on the Gassy Knoll, then it's a sure hint that his identity is LardLad.

--------------------
♦ Translated from 31st century Texan to 21st century English ♦

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
<turns down dark alleyway>

Bloody Liberty, this way reeks of tobacco smoke. Mayhap some citizen believes himself to be a chimney...

<walks through the smoke>

Who goes there? I recall this passage from several years ago during my time of hiding from the Office of Security. It leads to a figurative maze of side streets of back-alleys.

<hears noise, footsteps>

Halt!

<pulls out sword, prepares for battle>

I fear no mist nor any foe who'd fight like a coward...

<a few street rats run out>

'Tis...nothing but vermin. Amusing...now I'm starting to panic myself. Ha! Wait until I tell Quis.

<turns around to leave...>

THUMP!!!

<falls backward, after being smashed in the face, drifiting into unconsciousness>

...s-stupid...

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rody the Super-Rat
Say CHEESE

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rody the Super-Rat           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Roy:
I fear no mist nor any foe who'd fight like a coward...

<a few street rats run out>

'Tis...nothing but vermin.

You got something against rodents, you big speciesist bully?

--------------------
[Rodent-English translations provided courtesy of telepathic earplugs.]

From: The Legion of Super-Rodents clubhouse | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shenu
Falsely accused

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shenu   Email shenu         Edit/Delete Post     
<appearing out of nowhere>

Hmmm... I see things are moving quite apace here on the mean streets of LegionWorld.

<walks down an alley>

Sir Roy?!?! Wait who's that in the shadows?

STOP MORTAL!

<the figure flees>

Im...impossible...my voice of command has never failed, it can even call the dead back to life....yet this person has resisted it.

ARISE MY MINIONS! FOLLOW HIM

<5 zombies break through the pavement of the alleyway and begin pursuit>

Hmmm...Sir Roy, he is nothing to me. He would have been useful as the Royal Inquisitor but now...useless. I will leave him

<Vanishes in a puff of sulphuric smoke>

--------------------
Through the sands of time
an ancient evil unleashed
I come to end it
its path of destruction

From: undisclosed | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--------------------

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.