Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 40)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Will that be one cup or two?
From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
One cup...two straws! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
The Café will be open 24/7 for the duration of this election period.

All candidates, managers, supporters and opposers are welcome to help themselves to hot & cold drinks as well as the usual variety of light meals and baked goods.

I leave the Café in your capable hands since I will be absent until June 27th. Fortunately, I was able to purchase some of those nano-cleaners from Mr. Giffen, so the place should stay nice and tidy.

Not responsible if they eat anybody.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you so much for your extended hours, Cramer! The cafe is one of the best LWorld hang-outs, and I'll definitely be awaiting the election results here if the nano-cleaners don't mind.

We'll be missing you while you're gone! Come back safe, Cramer.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
We'll miss you while you're gone FC! I'll be sure to stop in see how your stock of magazines is growing.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Take care, FC.

I'll keep a close watch on the donuts for you.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Whew! Time to dust the counters with a little [Bump] now that FC is long since back!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Good idea.

And I'll just snag a couple of these pastries while I'm here.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

The place just runs itself. Wonders of technology and all that.

Good thing Invisible Brainiac delivered all that coffee syrup. The iced java is going fast.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Think I'll have some cafe con leche

Morning FC! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Caffeine!

And I like my coffee negro!

I see the magazine stock is still very diverse. Maybe a few moments to relax and read a good article will help jumpstart the day...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
O man! WHAT A MESS! no one's been in here all week, eh?

Hrun! Did you do this?

Cobie, do you want to take fingerprints or DNA samples before I start cleaning up?

[ July 28, 2004, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: Kent Shakespeare ]

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Hmmm... broken bottles of mead.

Baaldurian brandy spilled on the counter...

Winathian coffee grounds smeared to read... "
no, never mind. that's an anatomy lesson we can ALL do without.

eugh! syringes! filled with... vraxione? THis is a Legion board, not a Dr Who board! if youre gonna be a genre addict, get your genre right!

now, where'd that dustpan go?

[ July 28, 2004, 02:12 PM: Message edited by: Kent Shakespeare ]

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

What's that noise?

It's a drunken Gil'dispan (or is that Gil'dan these days? PC! bah!) passed out in the corner!

I never knew a Gil'disphan could snore.

and there's more wreckage to sort through.

somebody! help me out here!

[ July 28, 2004, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: Kent Shakespeare ]

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Cramer, where do you keep the bleach?
  This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.