Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » 2008: the ultimate MEET-UP at San Diego: wrap-up, pics and sharing experiences (Page 42)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: 2008: the ultimate MEET-UP at San Diego: wrap-up, pics and sharing experiences
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by QuietDarkness:
I read here regularly, but I rarely post.

This is so cool... I've seen your username in the visitor's list several times, but I've never seen a post from you! Wow! Lurkers De-Lurk, LSH Fandom unite!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
If only we could get an illegal teleporter set up in Tennessee....

We are making our own Legion flight rings and working on that teleporter, legal or not.

Hi Cramey!! OOooOOOh I wish I was there to give you a big lovin' squeeze!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:

But who is that flock of hotties around the table? There's those 3 dudes on Caroline's side, and MEL is between 2 other dudes, and there's a chick in pink. Apologies for not recognizing you, please identify!

Heh heh... LMB SDCC Roll Call, please!

This is so freakin' awesome!

[Bouncing Boy] [Love] [Love] [Love]
Lash called me a hottie!!!! My whole existence is validated!!!!! [Big Grin]

To the right of Caroline at that dinner picture would be me, Director Lad and Suddenly Seymour. Flanking MEL are Actor Lad and CJ. The lady in pink is Mechana.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Askanipsion
Telepath

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Askanipsion   Author's Homepage   Email Askanipsion         Edit/Delete Post     
I am going to the gay Legion talk at noon today - will be in a Secret Wars t-shirt.

Tomorrow I will be at the big Legion event wearing my vintage 80's Rachel Summers/Phoenix t-shirt drawn by John Romita Jr - I only wear it to cons [Smile]

Has anyone seen Shooter at the Con?

From: South Florida | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
checking in from San Diego.

The only person being a total prat is Quislet, Esq. Everyone else is so nice.

I,m looking forward to the Gay Legion panel today, Seeing Ronda win the Eisner tonight, & the dinner tomorrow.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Lash,

I have gotten you something from the con. PM me your snail mail so I can send it to you.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
quote:

But who is that flock of hotties around the table? There's those 3 dudes on Caroline's side, and MEL is between 2 other dudes, and there's a chick in pink. Apologies for not recognizing you, please identify!

To the right of Caroline at that dinner picture would be me, Director Lad and Suddenly Seymour. Flanking MEL are Actor Lad and CJ. The lady in pink is Mechana.

OhmiGAWD!!!! Rocky you are SOOO skinny! Congrats man! OhmiGAWD look how cute Director Lad is in his glasses! And Seymour I could kick my own butt for not recognizing because I've seen that picture of him in a Starman costume, IIRC! Looking GOOD boys! So that's Actor Lad in the cap? Hi guy! And Ceej! CEEJ!! Man, next year I am TOtally going!! And Mechana!!!!! Hi sweetie!!! Pretty in pink!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Lash,

I have gotten you something from the con. PM me your snail mail so I can send it to you.

Great Space! On my way to do so now! It's my new address! I have 2 bedrooms now in case you and Povvins wanna go to Dallas again!! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
quote:
quote:

OhmiGAWD!!!! Rocky you are SOOO skinny! Congrats man! OhmiGAWD look how cute Director Lad is in his glasses! And Seymour I could kick my own butt for not recognizing because I've seen that picture of him in a Starman costume, IIRC! Looking GOOD boys! So that's Actor Lad in the cap? Hi guy! And Ceej! CEEJ!! Man, next year I am TOtally going!! And Mechana!!!!! Hi sweetie!!! Pretty in pink!
Sorry to inform you, they just announced this is the last San Diego con ever. It has really cast a dark pall of gloom over the whole con.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Well then, everyone come here! We'll go to Graceland!

--------------------

Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Bah, I'm sure I'll enjoy the suit that I bought instead of coming to San Diego much more than any old Comic-Con.

It's made of the softest wool ever, We're talking Cobie grade sheep action. Plus its made in Italy by some guy who's name I can't even pronounce. So I'm sure its worth it.

Graceland on the other hand, no sales girl could ever convince me a suit is superior that a trip to Elvis'.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
We're still at the airport waiting for our best friend to get in. Her flight has been delayed for an hour. After she lands we're off to get our tattoos. Great shop a block and a half from our condo. The artist squeezed us in for today. Seems half of the 125k geeks in attendance are getting tattooed and all the shops are booked out.

Don't know if we'll make it over today but definitely tomorrow. Stacey will be with me instead of Caroline, who's knee is still in recovery. She's been so awesome putting up with this trip as it is.

Expect pics of the Legion panel tomorrow and any gatherings I can get. Also pics of my Legion tat as well the process later today.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Pics of the tattoo in process are going up as I sit in the chair. Better pics and pics of Caroline's to be posted later.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
I think I have a Photobucket account set up for sending pics to. Try this link and see if it works. On our way to the Convention Center!

Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

Her "other" right?

Not sure, who is to the left of MEL but I'd like to see a side-by-side with Robert Downey Jr...

... or Ironman, whichever would be more fun.

...living vicariously...

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ...  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.