Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » STU's Mansion. (Page 47)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  ...  71  72  73   
Author Topic: STU's Mansion.
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Future:
[Hug] for STU!

As a former leader, what're your thoughts about the LMBP's current government?

Also, what's your favorite color?

Thanks!

Better not say here in the open. They have spies everywhere.

BLU.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by STU:
quote:
Originally posted by Future:
[Hug] for STU!

As a former leader, what're your thoughts about the LMBP's current government?

Also, what's your favorite color?

Thanks!

Better not say here in the open. They have spies everywhere.

BLU.

WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Ve haf vays off makink you talk!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

OH!

Never mind.

This isn't an External Affair (tm), so I don't have to give a Durlan's antenna about the whole thing.

Carry on.

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

BTW, I hear ex-LW Leader speakers fees are quite the rage anymore.

$25,000 for speaking on Toonar... $10,000 just to smash a bottle of Silverale on the new Nova Express... $55,000 to read Gil'Dishpan poetry on Corvan IV... ah, the life of a retired potentate...

Stu
Time Trapper

5700!

I'll celebrate with a Fearless Leader (courtesy of SHAKES), and a book suggested by a fellow Legion Worlder.

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

congrats!
Stu
Time Trapper

Thanks!

To celebrate this mini-milestone, I had a mug of chocolate milk and read a short story by Annie Proulx.

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats!

And this thread is about to hit a milestone too!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Did somebody say Milestone?!?

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
700!!!

[Wink]

[ August 10, 2004, 08:56 AM: Message edited by: Loser Lad ]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Now thats what I call timing. [LOL]

So pleased to see the old timers can still do it [Wink]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Once a milestone whore, always a milestone whore.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Months away and the first thing he does: milestone whore. Is there any better way for Loser Lad to return? [Wink]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Well, yeah, but who has 60' of electrical cord and a kiddie pool full of pudding just lying around?!?

--------------------
The LMB Archives

This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  ...  71  72  73   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.