Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » STU's Mansion. (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  71  72  73   
Author Topic: STU's Mansion.
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by STU:
quote:
Originally posted by Sanity or Madness?:
And STU - "Archmage"?!? LOL [lol]

[turns SoM into a squirrel] [Big Grin]
Hah. Missed me [Razz]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoM
Reboot's backup account

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoM           Edit/Delete Post     
squeak squeak

[ December 10, 2003, 09:30 AM: Message edited by: SoM ]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Princess Crujectra:
Be careful what you wish for, Vee dear. His staff is growing all the time [Smile]

===========================================>

I see what you mean! [Big Grin]

[ December 10, 2003, 09:12 AM: Message edited by: Varalent ]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, just noticed how PRINCESS Crujectra is back. [Smile] WB as it were.. [Wink]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

I'll stick to the public tours. I always love to watch just HOW badly the kids can embarrass their parents. Usually more interesting than the tours [Smile]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Stu, here is an update on the Security Office to bring you up to speed as the New Leader of Legion World.

It can be found here

Our current budjet is documented as unlimited

I, Cobalt Kid, act as Head of Security (which was other wise known as The Royal Guard under Princess Crujectra, although this title no longer applies).

In my office, the following are Chief Security Officers, answering directly to me:

Space Ranger
Emerald Empress
Shark Lad
Super Lad Kid

There are also a variety of low level positions and internships that some of the Legion Academy students fill, although known of these positions are allowed access to high-level areas.

We also keep tabs on a variety of 'shady' individuals on Legion World, some of which are known (i.e. Royal Inquisitor, Tarik the Mute, etc.), and some of which are secret.

I have two to three other secret agents on Legion World as well, whose identities must remains secret. Through them, I have a web of spies in the Legion World underworld.

And rumors of an ultra secret alliance in the Security office are strictly rumors. Everything the public needs to know is on paper.

PS- since the Security Officers are basically celebrities here on Legion World, a host of citizens anxiously await outside our office to catch a glimpse of us. We feel it's necessary to occasionally cater to our groupies [Wink] .

PPS- the Security Office is not responsible for paying child support for any of my half-dozen children, since for some strange reason, they are all over the age of 16.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sanity or Madness?:
Hey, just noticed how PRINCESS Crujectra is back. [Smile]

It's good to keep a spare title around to fall back on in case of emergency (or unemployment) [Big Grin]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
the Mansion sounds great, STU !!!

and well done on being the new LEADER !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by SharkLad:
where's the pool?

One of the rooms in the mansion is an old-fashioned Natatorium. An upcoming tour will be announced shortly...
Rody the Super-Rat
Say CHEESE

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rody the Super-Rat           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by SoM:
squeak squeak

SoM... Squirrel or Marmoset? Ah, squirrel, I see.

In that case, I invite you to join the Legion of Super-Rodents -- we are united to defeat humanoid tyrants everywhere!

--------------------
[Rodent-English translations provided courtesy of telepathic earplugs.]

From: The Legion of Super-Rodents clubhouse | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow my office is BIG!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by STU:
QUOTE]One of the rooms in the mansion is an old-fashioned Natatorium. An upcoming tour will be announced shortly... [/QB]

them sure is a big word ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
OK... construction on the rooms on the first page of this thread has been completed. Check 'em out! [Smile]
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome work on the Mansion so far, STU!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rody the Super-Rat:
quote:
Originally posted by SoM:
squeak squeak

SoM... Squirrel or Marmoset? Ah, squirrel, I see.

In that case, I invite you to join the Legion of Super-Rodents -- we are united to defeat humanoid tyrants everywhere!

Hmmm... I would just remind Rody that, as special counsel, my ears are everywhere.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  71  72  73   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.