Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years (Page 51)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ...  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years
Zardi, the Eternal Man
All Powerful Lord of Castle Zardi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
So how long will you mope in there feeling sorry for yourself, Lard Lad?

Clive was an experiment... Your Experiment!

It failed! You brought it to an end. Not the end you wanted but an end none the less.

Would you be sitting in there if you'd dropped a vial of amino acids?

--------------------
Soon, Legion World, Soon your time will end.

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Shut up, Concord! (Who let you in, anyway?!?!)

Maybe murder is justifiable to you, but the LMB stand for something better! I co-founded it, dammit!

Clive didn't deserve what he got...no one deserves to be murdered in cold blood.....

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man
All Powerful Lord of Castle Zardi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Sooner or later you'll figure out that no one ever needs to "let me in" anywhere.

I go where i will and do what needs to be done. Whether or not your ever changing moral code agrees with my actions or not.

I see now that I was right when I chose to not fully confide in you. You're far too weak to do the things that need to be done to save Legion World.

Good-Bye Fat Boy... I'll see you in when they pass judgement, maybe you'll have come to your senses by then.

<Walks out thru what is appatently a solid steel wall>

--------------------
Soon, Legion World, Soon your time will end.

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
According to the monitors he walked in and out thru this panel here...

<Puts hand on steel wall panel>

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Nothing but solid dirt on the other side...)

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
So... Lard-Butt... who did the teleporting? Was it Concord? ...or did you bring him here and send him away?

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<Rocky enters the Security Office. Though he was never an actual security officer, he has worked with them many times and always was on good relations with the office. He wonders now if anyone here will even give him the time of day, give the lengths to which he went to protect Lard Lad. He goes to the front desk.>

I'd like to see Lard Lad, if possible, please. I have some things I need to discuss with him.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! Mr Rocky-Hopper I've been like hoping you would show up here.

I've got a few questions I'd like to ask you...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<Rocky rolls his eyes and sighs>

Go ahead, Britney. Ask away.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! You know I could like...

<Cuts herself off and straightens up slightly, determined not to let Rocky's attitude affect her professionalism... Much.>

Mr Lard Lad has confessed to the murder of Clive Taylor aka Virgin Lad... But there are a few things that just don't seem right about his confession...

While he was holed up at the Rookery and you were hiding him from the investigation into Mr Clive Taylor's death, did you notice any strange and or unexplained mood swings?

Anything that would indicate an outside influence being exerted?

Or any indication that someone other than Mr Lard-Lad was in control of his (Mr Lard-Lad's) body?

And where were both you and Mr Time Teller lad on the night Mr Clive Taylor was brutally murdered?

And were there any witnesses?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Time Teller Lad and I were both at the Rookery that night. Tim and Clive had just broken up and he was distraught. Hyvvie the Wonder Beagle and my majordomo, Sffenyskus, can corroborate this, as can any member of the Rookery staff who was there that evening.

As for Lard Lad's behaviour while he was under Pyngwyny asylum at the Rookery, I am not at liberty to discuss the details beyond that he was obviously quite upset. I am on record that I do believe that he did not kill Clive.

Now, if you've finished your questions, there is a Pyngwyny subject in a cell here that I, as Prince and Ambassador, have a right to see.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<a few minutes [and some cut red tape] later>

Rocky! <voice is excited for a moment, then tones down> Oh, Rocky...you've just gotta let me go. I-I'm not worth your time...

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Lardy! I don't want to hear that! Of course you're worth it! I know you didn't kill Clive and I'm going to get you out of here. You're not a killer.

Besides, you're a naturalized Pyngwyn now. It's my duty to defend you. [Wink]

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

I know, I know. Rocky, I sometimes wonder if there's anything I could ever do that would make you hate me.

<sighs>

So..did you just come here to visit, or was there something specific you needed to talk about?

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

I still think you shouldn't have admitted to anything. It sounds like you were overwhelmed by the return of your memory--and I'm really suspicious about the way it returned. Someone is doing something and if they can manipulate someone as powerful as you, I'm--concerned.

There is one other thing.

Lardy, I hope you know how much I've come to care for you. You really are a special person.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Rocky...I care about you, too--in ways that I can't begin to verbalize or completely comprehend....

...but you've gotta let go! I'm a killer, Rocky! It's not just Clive--I've killed three other people! Yeah, maybe you can chalk up Mordru to self-defense...but I remember killing Damyen Hrykos and Mordra, now! It wasn't self-defense...it was all-out revenge! I killed them and I enjoyed it, Rocky!

<tearing up>

Maybe...maybe...I'm being set up somehow for killing Clive, I dunno. But those two I murdered for sure--I know.

<his bloodshot eyes lock Rocky's>

And who's to say the maniac who killed them didn't murder Clive in cold blood?

Rocky, I don't want to hurt you, too...why don't you just let go...please?

--------------------

This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ...  59  60  61   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.