Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » the all-KENT SHAKESPEARE thread! (Page 53)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  55   
Author Topic: the all-KENT SHAKESPEARE thread!
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Yay, Kent Shakespeare! You know, one time, Kent and the last person this thread was dedicated to were going to come save me from the evil clutches of Amtrack. But, thankfully, it was unnecessary in the end and we all went happily (sweating profusely in the humid, humid summer air) back to our hotels.

True story. [Smile]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
What a hero! Amtrack is a dastardly villain!

Kent will be an honourary Canadian for the next few months, so he'll have to watch his spelling.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Huzzah for Kent Shakespeare, my predecessor as Deputy Leader! In LMB continuity, Kent administered the Oath of Office of Deputy Leader to Rockhopper Lad. Let's hear it for Kent!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I think i shall have to go meet Kent when he goes to Edmonton, its only an hour flight away.
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Yes! That would be awesome, Deddy! And it would have built-in sequel potential for a Newfoundland reunion!

Thanks, LASH, for this thread! Thank you, Cramer, for the honour.

Cali, if we knew in advance what a nightmare the train would be, I'd have picked you up in in SB! (we should also thank Abin for renting the wheels. Good ol' AARP discount!)

and lst but not least... Eudyptes, I’m so proud of you!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
All right then....LMB teamup mission in edmonton this summer.
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
A funny thing about Kent is that he often says he still feels new around the LMB sometimes, but I can't imagine the LMB or LW without him!

Yay Kent!

Plus, he's the best guide ever if you're up in the Niagra Falls area! [Big Grin]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Shakespeare! Selling any good stuff in your end-of-term clean-out? Moopsball? Television Trouble Finder? Anti-lead serum cookbook?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

no, but I've got a bunch of Kirbyesque machines that I'm afraid to turn on and find out what they do.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Let's get some action here in the newly re-christened Kent thread! Maybe a live cooking demonstration, wild animals, and celebrity guests?
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

I'm going to try to make guacamole for the first time ever. I've watched a friend do it several times, and he's given me some pointers, so I'm not too worried.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Recipes welcome! [Big Grin]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
pardon the ignorance but what exactly is Guacamole? I see the name but have never (knowingly) tried it.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Kent must be still eating the guacamole. Deelish.

Guacamole = avocado dip - mush up the avocado, add some diced tomatoes, some ground, toasted coriander and salt to taste. Serve with tortilla chips, or anything dip-able.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Mmmm Not a lover of Avocado so it looks like i will have to pass on that.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  55   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.