Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years (Page 54)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
You know more about him than I do...

What has he done to earn his reputation as a bad guy?

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Other than being a dick...)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
<walks thru front door, sees Ranger & My>

<has haunted look on his face>

Aren't they dead? No...must be that dream again...

Er, hello...

<Ranger & My are startled and draw their weapons>

<holds up hands>

Easy...easy...I'm not who you think I am. Well, er, I am but...I'm not the man you're looking for. I'm the real Lard Lad! The one who is wanted by this office is...an imposter!

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3-G
If looks could kill..

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3-G   Author's Homepage   Email 3-G         Edit/Delete Post     
Seven Corvette Cruisers scream to a halt before the office and a number of brightly clad figures scramble out and take up defensive positions around the Security Office. Following the flurry of movement a chopped, heavily chromed speeder rumbles into sight and slides sideways to stop perfectly to one side of the main entrance.

Removing his helmet the Gay Green Giant shakes his long silky hair into place and kicks at the kickstand. Stepping across his bike he surveys the area, nods to his men and walks in the door.

He looks around the room, "Ranger, Fem..Lard Lad?"
He stares intently at Lard Prime for a moment, his eyes narrow slightly and he turns toward My Wee Fem, "I've come at the request of a senior Legionnaire to add what I can to your efforts. I've agreed to join you for the duration of this emergency and add the talents and resources of the Orange Agents to your staff."

He smiles warmly at the Security agents,"That was the official part. I've wanted to work with this outfit simply 4-EVer. I'm SO looking forward to this." He gestures toward the doorway, "My Agents have set up a defense perimeter outside to cover the open damage we observed. There's a crew on the way to install a new set of external force field generators and begin building a new set of defensive fortifications first thing in the morning."

He turns back to the other person, "You look different."

--------------------
I'm too sexy for my shirt.

From: Brightonopolis | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
<in the middle of standoff, Office receives alert from Matlock about fire at Tobacconihilist>

<Lard Lad Prime overhears>

We can continue this awkward silence in a few--I've got some people to rescue!

<'ports out>

[ February 27, 2009, 09:42 AM: Message edited by: Lard Lad Prime ]

3-G
If looks could kill..

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3-G   Author's Homepage   Email 3-G         Edit/Delete Post     
Aww cookie crumbs.

-Stepping to the door 3G sticks his head through, "Team Alpha. The Tobacconihilist's shop, NOW!"

Their bootjets roar to life and three armored figures leap into the air.

The Giant opens a comm line, "There's a fight there, NO lethal force. I suggest restraint fields. Some of these guys can teleport so you'll have to use your best judgement."

"Orange 1, Roger boss. Autotrac set, mach 2 engaged..NOW!"

Boom!

Oh my that's lovely. They look SO good.
"Beta Orange 2 you're in charge until we get back."
"Sweet. I mean, ok Boss."

Back into the office 3G looks to the remaining two officers.
"Anybody need a ride? I'm taking one of the 'vettes, they're quick."

--------------------

From: Brightonopolis | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, I'll say it...

Who was that unmasked man?

C'mon Ranger... Let's go put out a fire...

<Turns and looks at the empty spot where the Ranger was a second ago...>

OooooKay...

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3-G
If looks could kill..

(rumble rumble rumble)
The giant steps out of the 'vette and looks around to check security. He nods to the first guy in orange armor.
"Hi Fred."
"Hey Boss."
"Anything new?"
"Some muscle bound spandex guy took off from inside a little while ago. It was that Daxamite fellow I believe."
"Thanks. Let me know when you rotate out, I want to talk to Mike when he comes back on duty."
He looks at the transport sitting in the street, "Get Jimmy to park that would you? That's a dear."

3g walks into the office.
"Hi sweetie. Well, nobody got shipped off to Medicus this time. Nihilist's new place is a mess but if he insured it it's no big loss. Heck, I might even see if he needs any investors, Legion World could use a quality smoke shop. A fine cigar and some old scotch can be just the thing on a rainy day."

He reaches for a chair and sits daintily. Looking at wee Fem he smiles, "I'll need an office for a while. The Legion wants somebody here and if I'm going to play go-between with the Security set I may as well get comfortable."

"Where'd the guy with all the muscles go?"

--------------------

Pagan Lass

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
If you want, you can use Abin's office. I doubt he even knows where it is.

I'll get one of the Red Shirts to move all the cleaning supplies out of there.

The Ranger will be back in a few minutes... He's trying to get that faux Lard Lad Prime character, who popped up just before the fire, to answer a few questions...

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
<Enters as My and Triple G are talking>

Hello My... Triple G. I assume all the orange suited guys belong to you...

<Abin's office is a bad idea, too cramped.>

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

<walks in behind Ranger>

See? Still here...not running away!

All I wanna do is help you nab that scumbag who's messing up my good name.

3-G
If looks could kill..

"Yuh huh. I designed their armor too. They're sweet guys really..maybe a tad on the alpha male side but ..you know.. what girl doesn't like her men all studly?"

"Well, hey there big boy."
The Giant eyes the Lard Lad doppleganger for a moment.
"I'm hungry. Anybody want take-out?"

--------------------

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Glances at the Giant before turning to LLP,

Okay... So how do we know you're the real deal? What makes you different from the "Resurected Lard Lad?"

(Other than not being a mass murderer, that is...)

--------------------

Pagan Lass

quote:
Originally posted by Triple G:

..."I'm hungry. Anybody want take-out?"

Looks up at Triple G...

Is Chinese okay with you? I can get us a good deal at My Wee Wonton...

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

Kalla Hrykos
Active

quote:
Originally posted by Space Ranger:
Glances at the Giant before turning to LLP,

Okay... So how do we know you're the real deal? What makes you different from the "Resurected Lard Lad?"

Well, I am resurrected, and I know it's because of a sophisticated spell woven by my deceased wife Dru before her own death.

I have all the scars on my face and my arms from my battle with Mordru that I bore before my death.

I'm me. It's hard to prove to you because you never really knew Lard Lad before your own demise. But do the research...I fit as Lard Lad much better than that fugitive you're chasing!

Space Ranger
Private Dick

My... You're the records whiz...

(when did you change your hair color?)

--------------------

This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  59  60  61   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.