Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » As Supreme Ruler of the Universe (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  19  20  21   
Author Topic: As Supreme Ruler of the Universe
Jinx
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jinx           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Mearl Dox:
Eat your delicious cupcakes, my followers, and rejoice in the wisdom, beauty, and modesty of your glorious leader!

*puuuurrrrr*

--------------------
*meow*

From: Where EDE hangs his nelly li'l Green Arrow Cap! | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Hello kitty
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mearl Dox   Email Mearl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh my!

Does this call for a special brand of catnip cupcakes?

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

From: Colu | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
As a fellow Coluan, Your Supremeness, should I expect a generous lab equipment tax deduction, along with tasty cupcakes?

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
This has been a great and benign reign so far, S.R., but where do you go from here? Jam sandwiches? Brownies? Ice cream bars?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Gladiatorial combat?
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Galditorial combat in a vat of Ice Cream?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Now we're getting somewhere!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
25 hours since our leader's last appearance. I'm experiencing a sense of doom, of abandonment, and man, could I ever use another one of those white chocolate macadamia nut cupcakes!
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Tart
I'm so blue...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Tart           Edit/Delete Post     
Now that Mearl has become Supreme Ruler of the Universe and everyone looks cuter, will they finally catch up to those of us with an uber-hot fashion sense?

*tee hee*

From: valley of the girls | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mearl Dox   Email Mearl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
Your leader has been trapped in a miasma of IRL. My apologies! Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

I have no intention of spreading out beyond cupcakes, as I feel that focusing on one thing and doing it really well is for the best. I built this empire on cupcakes, and I have no intention changing what worked! But white chocolate macadamia nut cupcakes are definitely available to those who wish them.

I won't stop you from wrestling each other nude in ice cream, of course. But it won't be a state-sponsored event. And please don't do it on my lawn.

As for my fellow Coluans, while I prefer a laissez-faire approach to the economics of the worlds I oversee, I guess I could donate some of my old equipment to those in need. After all, being a supreme leader is busy, and it's hard to find time to experiment.

And my dear Space Tart, you can be in my cabinet as the leader of the Department of Tartiness.

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

From: Colu | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Ice cream at my place!
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
247 Flavours!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
i vote for space tart vs viv vs antacidlass in a ice cream wrestling match
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<wonders how long before Viv kills Ded again now...>
  This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  19  20  21   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.