Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » STU's Mansion. (Page 64)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  ...  71  72  73   
Author Topic: STU's Mansion.
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
THERE WILL BE NO HOTTIE HANDOUTS! Either go to your nearest red light district (i.e. the Hootchie Hut or the Security Ofiice) or give yourselves a hand.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Don't worry, boys, I've got hotties to go around!

Viv, there's even one for you that has it's own set of hands. [Evil]

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Awright!

I claim dibs on the cutest redhead!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
As a red head (more crimson) I am appalled, I want none of you manufactured hotties.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

quote:
Originally posted by HighPriestess Viviane:
As a red head (more crimson) I am appalled, I want none of you manufactured hotties.

manufactured?
I was hoping YOU'd be my hottie.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

I'd gladly, but I do not belong to Sir Iron Head, so there is no need to ask him, dear.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

My ploy was to use his offer to lure you out into the debate, my dear.

quote:
Originally posted by HighPriestess Viviane:

You're beautiful when you're angry. Perhaps I can get you steaming via alternate means?
Tempest
Enchantress

~flashes a fireball~

Maybe I can get you smokin' hot.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

oh, baby!

we may need to sneak away where the young'ns can't pry...

Tempest
Enchantress

Oh, KENT!

YES! YES! YES!

MORE! MORE!

I NEED YOU!

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Ha ha ha...

Oh, Kent, you make me laugh.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

[Smile]
[Wink]

Tempest
Enchantress

Why are you grinning so big?

--------------------

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Manufactured hotties? Hmm...I _could_ go that route, sure, but I was thinking of flesh-n-blood hotties. But I see I don't need to set up Kent and Viv at the moment.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Oh, and speaking of manufactured hotties, my new Miss Terious and Sir Prize suits of armors can be made into bots if necessary. But rather than go with the original look of those suits, I decided they should look more like those who wore them. So instead of dull gray you get platinum blonde hair on a curvacious body and a studly guy in purple costume (comes with or without beard).

--------------------
Dan

This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  ...  71  72  73   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.