Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » As Supreme Ruler of the Universe (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  19  20  21   
Author Topic: As Supreme Ruler of the Universe
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by dedman:
i vote for space tart vs viv vs antacidlass in a ice cream wrestling match

I don't wrestle. I am so leaving this universe and back to Avalon, I have to...kill...ded...yesss.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mearl Dox   Email Mearl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
Ah, but does Avalon have fluffy, delicious, moist cupcakes with whatever frosting you desire?

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

From: Colu | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Have I ever mentioned my wife's astonishing resemblance to Cockrum's Saturn Girl? :Her former experience as a cheerleader, gymnast, and basketball player might make her a formidible contender in the ice cream wrestling arena.
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lad Boy:
Have I ever mentioned my wife's astonishing resemblance to Cockrum's Saturn Girl? :Her former experience as a cheerleader, gymnast, and basketball player might make her a formidible contender in the ice cream wrestling arena.

Excellent!!!! lets put her in [Big Grin] What shall we call her?
Lass Girl?
Super Saturn Wife?
Something else?

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lad Boy:

Wife? [Confused]

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Supreme Ruler, will you be hosting (hostessing?) a holiday open house for all your devoted subjects? And what kind of house does a Supreme Ruler inhabit?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mearl Dox   Email Mearl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
An ongoing celebration for both the holidays and my new rule sounds like a splendid idea! Since Chanukah has already begun, the celebrations will begin immediately, and not cease until the day of the Earth New Year has ended!

There will be mildly alcoholic beverages, mostly wines and fruit-flavored concoctions. Naturally, plenty of kono juice will be available! A variety of cupcakes will be provided, and just for this holiday, I will also obtain some ice cream and a few pies! Most notably lemon, pecan, blueberry, apple, pluberry, and chocolate. Please do not wrestle in the ice cream or the pies while on the premises.

For those who desire more savoury fare, there will be jalapeno poppers. You know, those little half-jalapenos filled with cheese and covered in batter and fried. I love those things. Ranch, blue cheese, and sweet raspberry dipping sauces will be available for those. You can also use the dipping sauces for the cupcakes if you like, but I strongly recommend against it!

However, this will be held on my lawn, not inside my house. The interior of my house itself is too splendid to be described, but the outside is done in the finest tradition of Coluan architecture--shiny, shiny metal, with a few Coluan females in robes sculpted into the sides. It's huge. In the suburbs outside of Metropolis. It's at 15505 Supreme Ruler Lane. You can't miss it.

I'm thinking of commanding a band to play for some of the days of the celebration. Any requests?

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

From: Colu | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I once had a flat on Supreme Ruler Lane, when I helped Lash take over the world two months ago. They're very nice!

For the band--how about something indie rock, like "My third body got killed by a robot in Touston" or "Holy Supergirl Robot!" I love those bands!

Wine coolers will be fine, but I'll probably add some grain alcohol and spanish fly in mine...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
For the band--how about something indie rock, like "My third body got killed by a robot in Touston" or "Holy Supergirl Robot!" I love those bands!

The term "robot" is offensive to those of us who are Alternatively Sentient.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I was unaware of this culturally taboo. I wonder if the band "Holy Supergirl Robot!" knows this? They do like to push the boundaries and might be intentionally trying to upset the public.

Since I'm currently involved in a serious relationship with my own Supergirl robot (with Spacey!), I'm concerned about these things...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
I was unaware of this culturally taboo. I wonder if the band "Holy Supergirl Robot!" knows this? They do like to push the boundaries and might be intentionally trying to upset the public.

Since I'm currently involved in a serious relationship with my own Supergirl robot (with Spacey!), I'm concerned about these things...

Be more careful in the future, flesh monkey. [Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Ironically, flesh monkey is *not* offensive to us Ggrrggrians. The more sensitive sissy-boys, like the Earthlings, might find this offensive.

"Insane, war-mongering, baby-eating space-hooker" is probably were I'd personally draw the line!

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Mearl Dox:
Ah, but does Avalon have fluffy, delicious, moist cupcakes with whatever frosting you desire?

Being that it's connected to me, it has whatever I want.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

Sounds like a very sweet setup.

But if you ever do feel like dropping by again and not willing your cupcakes into existance, you're welcome to!

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Be more careful in the future, flesh monkey. [Wink]

So THAT'S what they mean by spanking the monkey...

[ December 10, 2004, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: Brainiac68 ]

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  19  20  21   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.