Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » More Pictures of Members (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  26  27  28   
Author Topic: More Pictures of Members
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
well said EDE, they just don't understand our generation.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Karie's beautiful!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Karie's beautiful!

Indeed! And I like a girl in a good fez!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Ex, Blacula, Karie- you're all BEAUTIFUL!!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karie
Tart!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karie   Email Karie         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Karie's beautiful!

Indeed! And I like a girl in a good fez!
Thanks guys [Embarrassed]
From: Durban, South Africa & Auckland, New Zealand. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
quote:
Originally posted by Blacula:
Thanks Eryk. Didn't there used to be an image upload faciliy here at Legion World? Is that still here?

It's still here. There's a link next to the Quick Reply box and next to the Reply box - "Upload File Form."

It's working for me...can you guys post the exact error messages you see when you try to use it?

The pic above is hosted on facebook...the issue was that you weren't linking to the image directly. In order to find the actual image link, right click on it (in Firefox and "View Image") and (in I.E. choose "Properties" and then copy the "Address" found there) and paste the url within the [img] tags.

Thanks Gary! That was a surprise to see my face staring back at me at the top of that page!

That's not actually the pic I linked to in that post though. That post was originally linked to a pic I was using as my then main profile pic but I just changed it to the one we can see there. Does that mean every time I change my main profile pic on Facebook it's going to change in this thread too? That will be... weird. [LOL]

Let's see if I've worked out how to do this properly. Me at the same concert -

-

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Yay! Thanks Gary - I think I've got it now.
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Sweet picture Blacula!

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
: D
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Eat it, Grandpa!

That does it Ester. I'm gonna...oh crap, where's my ointment?
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Heeh heh! That's hysterical!!

Wow, KF2F is also hot... you better watch out for some of the boys around here... [Smile]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I can't even begin to tell you how much I'd be hitting on you KF2F if we knew each other (in real life) and were the same age. [Wink] Hot, cool *and* an artist?

That picture (and you!) rawk!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Notice how Cobie forgets to mention "single" as a condition for hitting on her? [Wink]

Looking good!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
IM hot???? wow i thought i was just kind cute YAY!

i surprised im single sometimes myself, im very low maintenance, i hate romantic comedies. i like watching things blow up, and while most people dont agree with this assessment of my self i think im hilarious...although the big turn off i am a rainbow of crazy

i tried to get the guy to do something other then just stand there, i wanted him to look a bit drukish, and let me get in closer, once we saw that pose though i Knew i had to Photoshop drink in there

fun fact he hit on me the second the picture was shot. so the joke for the rest of the day was that i was hit on by tony stark

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  26  27  28   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.