Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » More Pictures of Members (Page 27)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28   
Author Topic: More Pictures of Members
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I see a clue, Steve! [Wink]
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Looking good, Rhino and Conjure Lass!!

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Conjure Lass:
Hey guys! Check out my new Blue's Clues dress! I'm digging it. That and I figured, what the hell, i'm not shy. Have a picture. XD

-

Er... quoted so no one misses it at the bottom of the page!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Pockets for magic ingredients!
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Conjure Lass
And then there was steak!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Conjure Lass   Email Conjure Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:
Pockets for magic ingredients!

*shifty eyes* Magic and...other things.
From: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Looking good, Conjure Lass... and nice ink! [Yes]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I would hang one of those singing fish on the wall with the paneling.

I don't get invited to Christmas exchange much.

sigh

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Those with whom I am friends on Facebook have seen this, but for those who haven't, here I am on a picnic with my boyfriend of one month today, Georges.

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Green grass, cheese, fruit, bread, Perrier and two hot fellas. Heaven is a place on Earth!

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Conjure Lass
And then there was steak!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Conjure Lass   Email Conjure Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
D'awwwwww. Next time I'll peel the grapes for you, for that special added touch! SURE to impress!
From: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
It is indeed, Jerry! [Big Grin]

Thanks, Connie! Of course there were real plates, real glasses, cloth napkins. We call it the gayest picnic ever! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
Those with whom I am friends on Facebook have seen this, but for those who haven't, here I am on a picnic with my boyfriend of one month today, Georges.

Click for fullsize image

so sweet!!!!!!! [Bouncing Boy]

(A few more exclamation marks-->) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Rocky, I'm pretty sure I commented on FB, but you both are looking great!

Conjure Lass...you look fantastic and I LOVE the tat!

Here's one of me from about a month ago. It is the source pic for a new photomanipulation I recently completed.
 -

And as an extra added bonus, one of me and Dani during our recent trip to Las Vegas
 -

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! VL, you look like the cool dad that every kid secretly wanted his dad to be like. Awesome, and Dani is adorable!

Conjure Lass, you're really rocking that dress!

And Rocky and Georges' pic is just so awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Ibby, but I suspect that when she gets bigger I'll end up being that dad who sits on the porch with a shotgun.."So boy, ya wanna date my girlie do ya?"

In the meanwhile, here is a link to the completed photomanip I was using the pic in my previous post for.
Viridis Lament Revealed

I'd post a thumb, but DeviantArt doesn't allow hotlinking and my own site is currently down (again)

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.