Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » More Pictures of Members (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  26  27  28   
Author Topic: More Pictures of Members
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blacula:
Let's see if this works. Me at a recent outdoor concert by The Swell Season -

-

Does this show up for everyone? (Nice pic, btw...Daniel)
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
yes

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Thanks Eryk. Didn't there used to be an image upload faciliy here at Legion World? Is that still here?

It's still here. There's a link next to the Quick Reply box and next to the Reply box - "Upload File Form."

It's working for me...can you guys post the exact error messages you see when you try to use it?

The pic above is hosted on facebook...the issue was that you weren't linking to the image directly. In order to find the actual image link, right click on it (in Firefox and "View Image") and (in I.E. choose "Properties" and then copy the "Address" found there) and paste the url within the [img] tags.

[ May 02, 2010, 12:44 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Let's see if this works. Me at a recent outdoor concert by The Swell Season -

-

Still a cutie I see. How many hearts do you break each week?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Super cute!!!
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karie
Tart!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karie   Email Karie         Edit/Delete Post     
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v319/86/114/559776392/n559776392_1811230_550.jpg

This was taken at a Moroccan themed birthday party, hence the fez.

From: Durban, South Africa & Auckland, New Zealand. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Pretty!
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Very.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Karie:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v319/86/114/559776392/n559776392_1811230_550.jpg

This was taken at a Moroccan themed birthday party, hence the fez.

you're like a young laurel gand!
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Between kidflash2fan, Blacula, and Karie, I'm definitely seeing a younger skew to the LW posters...

the future of Legion fandom lives on! [Smile]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Very nice Karie.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
Between kidflash2fan, Blacula, and Karie, I'm definitely seeing a younger skew to the LW posters...

I got 2 in the works right now...my daughter says she can't wait to join us here one day.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:

Er... just wanted to point out I'm the same age as Blacula (at least for a couple of months)!

Yay for us young Legion fans! [Wink]

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

As opposed to us old farts. [Razz]
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Eat it, Grandpa!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  26  27  28   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.