Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 73)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
{regards Lon} uh...you're not gonna lick it off, are you? {grins}
Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<bards play "All You Need Is Love">

Aw...not that one! <groans and droops head>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
"Not that stuff...but I will scrub your back...and front. Then we can get something worth licking."
From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<sees Lardy>

I said play "Help", musical ones!

<motions for two green skinned girls to come over.>

Little darlings! Have you met the great hero, Lard Lad? Surely you were among the citizens who held a candlelight vigil in his honor during the Invasion? Well, I'll admit--I was worried sick too--but you know what he told me that day? "I wish I help clean up Legion World instead of being in this hospital bed".

Man's a true hero.

<hands them cups of mead>

Now finish these drinks and let's get everyone in these hot baths!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Aw...I love you! {kisses Lon} I hope you didn't mind me having some fun back there. It was so obvious those three are in a triangle--I couldn't resist stirring things up! {scoffs toward Lardy} Can't stand Fatso, personally.
Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<is now talking with Hrun as the two jug mead>

...Bloody Liberty, I'm sure it's Vivianne, my second wife. What a woman! She was intelligent and sexy as hell, but the sexiest thing? Her temper.

<the two laugh and clink glasses>

I might have to get Mayavale to come over here with some wheeling mists!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<to Cobalt> Damn, Des...I really like 'er. But she's all...I dunno. Tried to make 'er jealous t'nite...<shrugs>

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
"No problem hon. Let's get out of here."

Takes her hand and they head out, stopping by Cobie for a second.

"Nice save Des..."

He turns and decks Lardy. "Don't ever say her name again in public again Fat Ass."

Walks out with Kalla.

From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Lardy, I know you like her, but you've been through quite a bit these last few months. I wonder if you're just looking for a kindred spirit?

Don't go rushing for love, my friend! It will find you soon enough!

Whatever will be, will be. In the meantime, we won't have much time before the Dark Oval. Let's enjoy the camaraderie and the spirit of the night.

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<sprawls, gets up, laughs> Least ya got someone ELSE to lick yer boys now! Ha-ha-HA!!!

--------------------

Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Lon turns around.

"You really want to start with me..."

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Well this should prove to be an interesting trip to the Dark Oval!

Finally get everyone together in one room (thread) and everyone keeps storming off! Bah, their drama bores me!

<hands Lardy a cup of herbal tea which looks like a drink>

Let's enjoy the night my friend!

Bring on the White Album, Bards!

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

You two could be the new Dynamic Duo--"Dog Boy and Barf Girl"! HAR-har-HAR!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Bloody Liberty.

Both of you, enough! We're all on the same side here! The Red Bee isn't threatening all of Legion World so the immediacy of our actions is gone--there is no need for violence among the LMB. Save it for the outsiders.

You've been allies for nearly 10 years. Let's enjoy a night together.

Laughing about new memories and toasting fallen friends. Surely we can agree that is a worthy way to spend the evening?

This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.