Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » As Supreme Ruler of the Universe (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  19  20  21   
Author Topic: As Supreme Ruler of the Universe
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Supreme Ruler, I can't help but notice that the landscaping around your abode is quite exotic. Was this set up by that botanist ancestor of yours, or is it something more recent?

Not often we get to see a Ggrrggrian Barbed Wire Tree, in full bloom yet! Most impressive.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mearl Dox   Email Mearl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
It was mostly here when I moved in. I thought it was pretty nice, and did have an air of 'supreme ruler' about it, so I decided not to bulldoze it.

I suppose I should have an official gardener, though...

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

From: Colu | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
I think Dedman would fill the bill.

He talks a lot about lighting up weeds so he must know something about gardening.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mearl Dox   Email Mearl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
What if he tries smoking up the plants in my garden?

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

From: Colu | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

No cupcakes for him, then.

On the plus side, you'll find out how exotic those plants really are.

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Legionworld Gardener eh?...well that would be interesting.
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

Although I do now own all worlds in a sense, I was thinking more of gardening just the patch of land my palace sits on.

Very well! You will be my gardener, but be careful, some of the plants may be toxic or man-eating.

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
That's what makes this the perfect job for dedman! He tends to resurrect. OTOH, he'd be perfect as cannon fodder in the event of a rebellion.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

So maybe we should clone him a few hundred times so he can double as the Palace Guard.

--------------------

Mearl Dox
Likes green

I'm not sure I want to have dedman (or clones of dedman) as my palace guard if he's going to be eating the LSD-laced cupcakes and smoking things he finds on the palace grounds.

Besides, I already have a palace guard. Robots! Giant, invisible robots which shoot invisible flames from their mouths.

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

OK.

So maybe we clone him a few hundred times just for kicks.

--------------------

Mearl Dox
Likes green

.... well, this is supposed to be a time of partying...

Dedman! Present yourself for cloning! Bring your DNA with you!

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
He he he! See, this is why I'm part of Mearl's cabinet!

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
No Way!!!! I saw what kind of disasters happen with cloning.....why there was this one time on Cairn this green dude cloned some psychopath and the entire economy of the planet was destroyed...I barely got out with my life, though thats another story.....
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I hope know one tries to clone me! My DNA has been known to be lying around a variety of places on Legion World!

And you can never have enough giant, invisible robots with invisible flames shooting frmo their mouths!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  19  20  21   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.