Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 83)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  ...  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun lifts Frio off her feet and deposits her gently behind a wall for safety.

Unsheathing his sword he leaps toward Sc and ....

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
***ROAR***

<The Tiger God Avitar leaps to meet the Barbarian in mid air. Their collision is titantic throwing the pair of them thru the front wall back into the shop>

Now Barbarian...

<Green Energy Flares as the Emerald Empress's Protective spell is triggered, Both the Tiger God Avitar and Hrun are hurled out of the Cafe ant into the street...>

What???

<Portals to the tesseracts open and they are again whisked away...>

**ROAR**

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frio
Conflicted...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frio   Email Frio         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Hrun the Barbarian:
Hrun lifts Frio off her feet and deposits her gently behind a wall for safety.

Huh. Manhandled by a barbarian isn't so bad. Who would've guessed it?

Now that they're gone, could I get that ice cream? Chocolate please. And lots of it, if you don't mind Miss Cramer.

From: Chillin' on Earth baby | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Hello FC, what's today's special? Liver, bacon and onions with gravy and home fries? Later, maybe?
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Caffine. I could use a break from dealing with the fight going on at the Security Office.

A chocolate milkshake please, FC.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Mmm, that sounds good to me, IB, FC, id like what this young dude is having...
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emerald Eye
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emerald Eye           Edit/Delete Post     
Mrooow!

*Cramer dear, I'm sorry to bother you but we have a crisis on our hands. I need you to get the word out to the LMBP Super Pets that the time for action is at hand. And tell that miscreant of a brother of yours, Stoopid Cat, that if he doesn't stop playing around with Hrun and answer me when I call him, he's going to be very sorry.

Toms! What can you do with them! They never grow up! [Streaky]

Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
My Lady, Accept this gift of finest jersey cream as a gesture of friendship. Forgive if you can not forget, my past indiscretions I come now as an LMB’er to stand shoulder to shoulder in the shield wall with my comrades.

Alas as you know Stoopic Cat Varalent and Abin have all gone missing. I tracked Abin to a cell in a land I do not know but alas I could not rescue him. Long though we battled, we were separated and I was forced to retreat.

Through many lands I have travelled since last we met and many wise men have I sat with and discussed the wisdom of the ages. On one such journey I discovered a truth, and such a truth. I returned to Legion World through a journey of fire and ice, past ravening goddesses and evil magicians to share it with Stoopid Cat but now he has gone.

Now I offer my axe, I will help thou on thy quest, if thy will take me.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emerald Eye
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emerald Eye           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Hrun the Barbarian:
My Lady, Accept this gift of finest jersey cream as a gesture of friendship. Forgive if you can not forget, my past indiscretions I come now as an LMB’er to stand shoulder to shoulder in the shield wall with my comrades.

Alas as you know Stoopic Cat Varalent and Abin have all gone missing. I tracked Abin to a cell in a land I do not know but alas I could not rescue him. Long though we battled, we were separated and I was forced to retreat.

Through many lands I have travelled since last we met and many wise men have I sat with and discussed the wisdom of the ages. On one such journey I discovered a truth, and such a truth. I returned to Legion World through a journey of fire and ice, past ravening goddesses and evil magicians to share it with Stoopid Cat but now he has gone.

Now I offer my axe, I will help thou on thy quest, if thy will take me.

Mrooow!

*sniff, phew! Well okay, just this once and only because I know that you value my human's friendship and well being as much as I do. But we really must do something about your "aroma"! By the way, the jersey cream is quite lovely and refreshing.

Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Bah! I bathed only 6 short months ago.

Cat are so fussy.

Offers Connie a piece of fresh tuna, whilst helping himself to a flagon of mead and an haunch of vension from cramers special store.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Caffiene,

A hot cuppa and a bearclaw...

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Heaven, I'm in Heaven...)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Ranger, good to see you again...How was Boston?

Nancy, may i trouble you for an Espresso and a profiterole?

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Boston was Fantastic!

(But San Diego will be better!)

[ October 02, 2005, 09:37 PM: Message edited by: Space Ranger ]

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

I caught a glimpse of a few group shots, you look real sharp, dude... [Wink]
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
[Fat Cramer] [Lash Lad - MLLASH]

[ROTFLMAO]

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  ...  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.