Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The NON-LEGION comics trivia thread!!! Round two (Page 36)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The NON-LEGION comics trivia thread!!! Round two
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Despero

[I forgot to answer both parts of the question and am therefore disqualified]

[ May 26, 2010, 06:32 AM: Message edited by: KryptonKid ]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Despero. I remember the Flash playing against him. I am going to guess Booster GOld as the other hero.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stuorstew
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stuorstew   Email stuorstew         Edit/Delete Post     
Despero. Flash and Martian Manhunter
From: Dorset, England | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Stuorstew has it. Despero played against the Flash in the classic JLofA #1 and then against the Martian Manhunter many years later in JLofA #s 177 & 178.
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stuorstew
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stuorstew   Email stuorstew         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! I did not expect to get that right, I would like to thank Quislet Esq. for their answer which gave me the Flash as I was going to say Batman and Martian Manhunter even though I was sure Batman was wrong.

Which superhero was born with the curse of Kordax?

From: Dorset, England | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Aquaman
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stuorstew
Active

Yep your go
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Love that rich Peter David Aquaman mythology!

The Superman daily comic strip of the 1940's would often feature various characters hanging out at "Joe's Joint" a local bar for roughnecks that was a 'wink' at the readers in reference to series artist Joe Schuster.

Who were the first two characters ever seen visiting Joe's Joint? Here's a big hint: the first time it was seen was not in the Superman daily strip but in a earlier DC Comic Book (not strip).

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Dr. Occult and Rose?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Slam Bradley and Shorty Morgan?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Kent has it and quickly too! You guys are too good at this--both your answers were natural, being Siegel & Schuster's earliest series. They were known to reuse places and people from their various series.
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

What aviator fought a master villain called The Doom in a miniseries set in a retro-futuristic 1930s?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Enemy Ace?
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Blackhawk?

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

nope and nope. wrong company.
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.