Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The NON-LEGION comics trivia thread!!! Round two (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The NON-LEGION comics trivia thread!!! Round two
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I just noticed the post count in the old thread. Hence that thread is now closed and this brand new spiffy thread is open in its place.

What was the name of the orphanage that Supergirl lived in when she first came to Earth?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Midvale orphanage?

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Yup. I knew it would be an easy question. You're up!

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Who was DC's then-currently published biggest player (most would agree, anyway) who made absolutely no appearances in Crisis on Infinite Earths?

--------------------

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Swamp Thing?

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Swampy was at least mentioned, and probably did appear.

I assume you mean the main mini, as opposed to x-overs/tie-ins?

Arak, Son of Thunder.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

I do mean the main miniseries only. This character did feature in tie-ins.

I'm pretty sure Swamp Thing does put in an appearance. I don't know about Arak, but the character I've got in mind is certainly a "bigger player" in the DC world than Arak is.

A hint is that this character is still published regularly today.

--------------------

The truth set me free

Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Hal Bloody Jordan, yes?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Yeah, that's it. Hal Jordan doesn't show up in a single panel of Crisis on Infinite Earths. John Stewart was the current Green Lantern at the time, but I still found that strange.

--------------------

The truth set me free

Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe Marv Wolfman just saw sense?

ANYway...

What was the colour scheme of Warren Worthington III's first in-continuity costume?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller
Legion-Reference-File Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
Black and yellow, like the other original X-Men.

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

*loud siren*

Nope, you fell straight into the heffalump trap. [Razz]

--------------------

Chaim Mattis Keller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
What, you can't seriously be referring to that white sheet he used in his origin story (when he tried out his wings to rescue someone from a fire) as a "costume", can you?

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

No

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I'll guess red & yellow

--------------------

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.