Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » 2 True Statements, 1 Lie (Page 38)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  60  61  62   
Author Topic: 2 True Statements, 1 Lie
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Ibby has it! I postponed the powerpoint until this morning.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Glad you had a productive dsy though, Kent.

1) I did several pushups this morning.

2) I did some bicycles (ab exercises) this morning.

3) I did some deadlifts this morning.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
2) I did some bicycles (ab exercises) this morning

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Correct, I decided to defer those to tonight. You're up Quis!

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I have a couple of outings planned for my great nieces and nephews.

1. I am taking the two youngest on the Swan Boats
2. I am still not sure what I will be doing with 2 of the great nieces
3. I am taking my great nephew out to Georges Island to see the Civil War fort Fort Warren because he is a Civil War Buff.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
3. I am taking my great nephew out to Georges Island to see the Civil War fort Fort Warren because he is a Civil War Buff.
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

2. I am still not sure what I will be doing with 2 of the great nieces
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

1. I am taking the two youngest on the Swan Boats

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I am takng the youngest two on the Swan Boats, this Saturday. I am still not sure what I will be doing with 2 of the great niecess. I have sent them links to free concerts and outdoor movies in Boston. Hopefully one of those with strike their fancy.

I had taken all the kids (except the youngest) out to Georges Island 2 years ago (with the help of my gron nephew). The plan for the great nephew this year is to take the tour of the Freedom trail with one of the costumed tour guides. I think he will like this as he is into history, albeit more of the Civil War.

Your turn Viridis.

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I am working on some videogame related art for some groups on DeviantArt. What art am I making?

1. Shang Tsung from Mortal Kombat
2. Elise Riggs from SSX
3. Fulgore from Killer Instinct

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blaze           Edit/Delete Post     
3. Fulgore from Killer Instinct
From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

1. Shang Tsung from Mortal Kombat

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

2. Elise Riggs from SSX
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Alrighty, I was tired when I asked my question and missed a few words...it should have read as follows:

I am working on some videogame related art for some groups on DeviantArt. What art am I not making for the groups?

Ibby and Blaze...both those characters are from fighting games, one of my favorite genres. So of course I am heavily involved in the related DA gaming groups. I am working on images for both those characters for the groups.

Kent...I am working on an Elise Riggs image (pencils and inks complete, colour flats down) but it is not for a DA gaming group.
You got it, so you are up!!

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

okay, then....

1. I went to the local farmer's market today and bought tomatoes, steak, chicken, vanilla bean maple syrup, bread, and some small snack-sized baked goods.

2. I went to Sportchek and bought a new gym bag, shorts, a bicycle helmet, and some sandals.

3. I still have not found a local store where I can replenish my diminishing supply of Hawaiian shirts.

This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  60  61  62   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.