Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » 2 True Statements, 1 Lie (Page 40)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  60  61  62   
Author Topic: 2 True Statements, 1 Lie
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Gosh! i totally forgot I had the round. But Quis gets it - I didn't have black tea. i had green.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Today I....

1) went to the gym.
2) bought some cherries.
3) saw some shirtless guys.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

2) bought some cherries,

since if 1 is true, likely 3 is as well.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
1)

Not because I doubt Quislet, Esq.'s commitment to fitness. I'm just thinking that in this weather, it's possible to see shirtless guys without actually hitting the gym.

[cough] Not that I looked around for any today or anything. Ahem.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I had been planning to go see the early showig of Dark Knight Rises and then go to the gym. But I figured that is wasn't a good idea for me to bring my gym bag to the theater today. WHen I did get home, I farted around until it was too late to go to the gym. Instead, I took a walk along the Esplande where I saw some shirtless guys. Afterwards, I went to the store and among my purchases were cherries.

On to you cleome

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
With my computer's disc player actually working again, I immediately got to work generating some iTunes goodness the minute everything was plugged in/set up. So I...

1) Popped in a copy of longwave's day sleeper ep to make sure the player would play.

2) Uploaded a Quicktime update so iTunes would actually open.

3) Cleaned all the dust and dirt from the speakers and vents that gathered when I dragged the machine home from the repair shop, so I could get some decent sound.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

3) Cleaned all the dust and dirt from the speakers and vents that gathered when I dragged the hard drive home from the repair shop, so I could get some decent sound.

(hoping you didn't actually have to drag the hard drive home!)

re Quis' story about the shirtless guys, I find it really odd how here in the Philippines where the weather is MUCH hotter and much more humid, society frowns upon (and in some cases, bans) men taking their tops off unless at the beach or pool. The only shirtless men you'd see in urban areas would be foreigners, or the very poor. Of course, you won't see shirtless men in the business districts, but...

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
1) Popped in a copy of longwave's day sleeper ep to make sure the player would play.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blaze           Edit/Delete Post     
2) Uploaded a Quicktime update so iTunes would actually open.
From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

I did indeed have to get a Quicktime update. Then I borrowed day sleeper from mr_cleome because I haven't heard it in ages, and it's not burned to my computer yet.

I actually had a repair guy walk me through a through a thorough cleaning of the player and speakers last month, just to make sure that it wasn't just dirt and cathair causing all my problems. (No such luck, so he sent me to another repair guy who lived further away. Now I have a new player that will hopefully last a good long time. And don't worry, IB. We drove everything there and back. I only had to walk it a combined distance of about one and a half blocks, and it's an old machine with carry handles. Whew!)

IB is next!

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

^ thank goodness for that!

1) I had some hot vanilla coffee since it's such a cold day.

2) I cuddled with our dog since it's such a cold day.

3) I had some hot meat buns since it's such a cold day.

--------------------

Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blaze           Edit/Delete Post     
1) I had some hot vanilla coffee since it's such a cold day.
From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
3) I had some hot meat buns since it's such a cold day.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Kent has it - the hot buns that I had were filled with veggies and tofu.

And they were not Blaze's [Wink]

Back to you, Kent.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
re Quis' story about the shirtless guys, I find it really odd how here in the Philippines where the weather is MUCH hotter and much more humid, society frowns upon (and in some cases, bans) men taking their tops off unless at the beach or pool. The only shirtless men you'd see in urban areas would be foreigners, or the very poor. Of course, you won't see shirtless men in the business districts, but...

Generally you don't see shirtless guys walking around Boston except for the beach & pool. While the Esplanade is not a beach, it runs along the Charles river and so people sunbath there and a few guys jog shirtless.

--------------------

This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  60  61  62   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.