Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Which Lost character are you? (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: Which Lost character are you?
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH's back:
Desmond? Hatch guy is the Desmond Jack was talking to? Oh come ON now, this is some bulltrish right here.

Cobie on LOST????????

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
s2 e3

The Rest are some bad-nass bastards!

Oh Boo Hoo-- Desmond's Atari got shot. Zero suspense since I am 200 percent sure that has nothing to do with anything.

Dang- The Others (that dude is way too freaky-scary to be called one of the Rest) are capturing people left and right! Who is Mystery Hole Girl?

The Dharma Initiative, eh? Sounds like a bunch of free-lovin' hippies to me! Film was intersting, but I still don't think the fate of the world rests on a Commodore 64.

I rather like Helen, but we already know that's going to go tits up.

Yeesh. I'm kinda to the point where both Jack's crankiness AND John's mysteriousness are on my nerves.

GASP! Mystery Hole Chick is Flirts With Jack Before Flight/Back Row of Plane Lass! I remember her because I thought she was really pretty.

Hmm. J'love Ana Lucia but I'm getting Nemesis Kid vibes from her...

Oh no! Desmond's Activision console broke! We're all gonna die!!!! *rolls eyes*

Locke of the past needs to shave his head STAT.

CALLED IT on Ana Lucia!

I truly hope Sayid doesn't get the Colecovision working again because I'm totes over that plot already.

***GLARE*** I would have said "Screw you, Nintendo!!" and walked off. I mean really. Like some free-love hippies in the 70s built an end of the world device? WHATEVS. They were all too busy doing coke and having unprotected sex for that!

I kinda hope the end means a reduction of screentime for both Jack and Locke.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

e4

Dang Hurley-- you're gonna get sick from all that food-! Dream. Shoulda known.

BAH!!! Hurley and Kate have to do this crap too. LAME JACK. This was your and Locke's stupid deal. I woulda told them to stick it up their motherboards.

Hmm. I notice with other characters falling out of my favor, that others are definitely getting in my good graces... I wonder if this was the writers' intention? Anyhoo, I'd rather have Sawpants with me than agin me... I'm kinda missing rough n tough Jin though... which surprises me, because gentle Jin is so nice.

ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *FANGASMS, dabs happy tears, assures you all if I was on the island, I'd be hanging out with Rose*

Suckle me Elmo!!! Hurley's gonna curse her with the stupid Atari curse? Damn it!

Claire finds the bottle-- at least now the peeps SHOULD know Jin and co. might need help. UNLESS SHE DECIDES NOT TO TELL ANYONE, as is usual on Lost Isle!

Oh okay, he just needed help inventorying. That's acceptible, I'd have picked her too.

I *really* appreciate him wanting to do a good job with the inventory-- I would have been over Kate asking for shampoo too, but like him would probably not have said anytthing to stop her...

*glare* I was totally hoping this would be a Locke-less episode. At least it's been Jack-light.

GOOD FOR CHARLIE, standing up against the secrets being kept. I'm with you, puddin'!

SHITSNACKS!!!! Ana Lucia is Buffy! Poor Sawpants, but-- WOW she's BADASS. And, ummm... Sawpants needs that arm tended to BADLY... like two days ago badly.

23 other survivors, eh? And I seem to recall a Gate 23... and $23,000 for Kate's reward... and 23 is one of the cursed numbers.

"CLUCK YOU"?!?! More evidence that somehow in the near future I obviously perfect time travel, go back to the past and join the writing staff of LOST under an assumed name! This is now UNDENIABLE!

OMG!!!! Hulrey + Dynamite + Rose = A pissed off Lash if what I think is gonna happen actually happens.

(whew!!) I'm relieved... your old buddy MLLASH, sentimental fool that he is, is dabbing the tears like crazy over here in Memphis TN.

This episode was a major WIN for Hurley, whom is now firmly in the LIKE column! "Dude" it up all you want, dude, you deserve it. [Love] And it was very nice to meet Bernard... if he isn't reunited with Rose I will NEVER FORGIVE ANY OF YOU!!! Of course, since I traveled back in time and co-wrote some of this, I am 100 percent sure they will be reunited!!!

Best episode of season 2 yet.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I knew you'd like e4!

One of the cool bits I noted when I was re-watching the S1 finale was that when Hurley was asked what he thought would be in the hatch, he basically gave a long list of food. Turns out he was pretty much right!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

As is commonly known, I like to hang at dyke bars! Lesbians love your old buddy MLLASH! At Memphis' best lesbian bar, the bathrooms have brick walls, and they lay out chalk to keep grafitti at bay. So I was surprised to see THIS written as I exited the men's room today:

-

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

There's no telling how long that has been written there; it is the ONLY non-chalk grafitti in the bathroom. I probably never noticed it as I never knew what it meant before...

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

I was singing that this morning!

Next you'll be seeing the numbers all over the place!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
I knew you'd like e4!

One of the cool bits I noted when I was re-watching the S1 finale was that when Hurley was asked what he thought would be in the hatch, he basically gave a long list of food. Turns out he was pretty much right!

It's fun to watch this again, and see thigns that make a whole lot more sense the second time through.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
It's also fun to see Lash guess at what is going on...knowing what he is correct about and not.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I want to hear an actual full version of You All Everybody!

Hmm. Dev, you imply that I *am* right about some things... now I wonder which things they are [Smile]

e5

Good, I like that Ana Lucia is planning to get to the other survivors. I was scared there was going to be some lame "you can't leave us" thing with her group to our boys.

Jin's awesome. That language barrier must be a real arse-pain. I'm betting he will pick up more English as the series progresses. (EDITED TO ADD-- or as THIS EPISODE progresses as it turned out)

That asshole interviewing Jin in flashback is an asshole!

There sure is a lot of head-butting on this show. Jin, I think you'd be wise not to engage in more fisticuffs with Mistereko!

Sun's flashback setup date is a real charmer. Countdown to him turning out to be jerk: 3... 2...

RIP Goodwin. How suckass to survive a plane crash only to take a makeshift machete to the chest. Looks like this 'The Others' thing is far from resolved.

Oh look. Locke's here to console Sun by saying something mysterious. *cannot glare due to massive rolling of eyes* I hate feeling this way because Locke is still the most fascinating character but I think I'm not over my dead-Boone anger issues.

...OH! Didn't expect that. Sun's hotel guy isn't really a jerk, he just needs a beard of sorts. I feel sorry for Sun but also am glad that he had the decency to tell her.

SHITSNACKS ON A CRACKER WITH OLIVE TAPENADE! That 'The Others walking by' scene was right outta THE WALKING DEAD. I'm still not feeling such fear/dread about them though. This I *do* know: Danielle knew about them well before the plane crash, so they have been on the island a long long time. Other escapees of the Dharma Initiative?

Here's Kate! She must have grown weary of washing her hair in the bunker-pod thingie.

WALT!!! WALT!!!! WALT!!!!!!!!! [LOL]

Sun found her ring and it was poignant as I knew it would be.

2 solid episodes in a row. Very pleased with the focus on Sun, my favorite gal of gardens. Also if it isn't obvious by the recaps, I'm pro-Jin nowadays.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

e6

So apparently Sayid has fallen completely under Shannon's siren spell. She isn't right for you Sayid... I am!

*glares at ghost-Walt* He must be using his Shining powers, or something.

Charlie, Claire and baby Aaron make such a sweet family, though I foresee problems.

Hmm. Shannon's dad was killed by the collision with Sarah (Jack's future wife). These things are all coincidence? For some reason I doubt it...

Somebody save my Sawpants!!!

If Rose doesn't like the hatch, then her old buddy MLLASH hates it with every fiber of his being, because he knows that Rose is always right!

Crying Aaron misses Sawpants' super-baby soothing speech powers.

Locke now knows everything abour babies. Is there anything he can't do? *eyeroll* Yeah Locke, I'm still mad, they showed Boone's grave, reminding Shannon and me how much we miss him!!

HOT DAMN... my Boonie's back via flashback and looking hotter than EVAH! I may faint...

MLLASH = an Eko fan. And although I love my chicks badass, I'm ready to see a softer side of Sears. And Ana Lucia.

Michael demands some answers, and gets a little info for all of us about the dreaded OTHERS.

Shannon's stepmom = grade A bitch. I now fully and completely understand her pulling the stunts with Boone to get money, and applaud her for it.

Locke is trying to get back into my good graces by watching out for Charlie... well played, John Locke.

I keep going back and forth on Michael... do I like him, do I not? I think he redeems whatever past issues I had with him by demanding the stretcher for Sawyer. The sight of that burning comic is forever lodged in my mind though [Smile]

I like Libby: Island Girl Psychologist, but get weird vibes from the lesbian-looking lady. At least I hope she's a lesbian, as the island is way too gay-free (which is probably why being there sucks). And now she's gone! Cindy is her name... Cindy, I didn't know you well but I applaud your lesbianism if not the weird vibes you gave off.

Ian Somerhalder, you are one beautiful man. Shannon shoulda just took the money and paid him back later.

Wow. A whole lot of "ghostly whispers and murmuring" (that's what the captions call it) this episode... I want that explained, STAT.

OH NO!!!! Just when I had forgiven Shannon for everything! Ana Lucia's made an enemy out of Sayid.

I'd say LOST is back on its feet solidly after 3 somewhat disappointing episodes, the past 3 have been very good.

--------------------

Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
I forgot how early in the season that episode was. Season 2 had a lot of content to it. I'm betting you really dig the end of the next episode. EDIT: Sorry, I mean the end of episode 8 (though episode 7 is great too and will clear up at least one thing already discussed in this thread).

[ May 03, 2012, 07:12 AM: Message edited by: Dave Hackett ]

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

I remember being kind of annoyed at Cindy's disappearance. She'd kind of fascinated me since the Pilot, and then, just when it looked like she was going to become a major character, she vanished.
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
You All Everybody Lyrics and backstory

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/You_All_Everybody

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

^^Er... the above contains spoilers if you read "The Appearances in the Show" part.
  This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  22  23  24   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.