Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Which Lost character are you? (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: Which Lost character are you?
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Jillikers! Kate is hot, LAM!

quote:
Kate is hot, OM and Joe-Boy!

Tell us how you really feel EDE... [Wink] [LOL]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
As it turns out, I am also this Kate person.

32% kindness, 45% courage, 96% (not a typo) seedy past, and 86% secretiveness.

FWIW, I don't watch the show.

holy sh*t i can't believe you scored higher than me...

ok, where are the bodies? i don't watch this show either.

[ October 03, 2005, 07:09 PM: Message edited by: disaster boy ]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Kate is hot, OM and Joe-Boy!

Secretiveness is evidently sexy.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm Jack?!? Obviously these people don't know me very well...

You scored 62% kindness, 47% courage, 39% seedy past, and 56% secretiveness!

62% on kindness?!? They really don't know me very well...

Oh, and I agree with EDE. Kate is hot!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Loser Lad:
62% on kindness?!? They really don't know me very well...

It's all those coloring jobs you do... wracking up those kindness points. [Wink]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
That was a very intersting test; I was surprised by the results. It's also neat to see who some of you are likened to- and the reations here.
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
WOW!! it looks like i'm the only one that got Hurley. [Confused]

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Sawyer! I thought for sure I was gonna get Shannon, but Sawyer's even worse.

Ah well, proverbial grain of salt and so on...

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I can't get the site to work!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Boone
You scored 60% kindness, 43% courage, 28% seedy past, and 43% secretiveness!
"I know you made a promise. I'm letting you off the hook. Let me go, Jack."

You are Boone. You are kind and brave, with a slightly less checkered past than your fellow survivors. You are an open book, and do not keep secrets from anyone. While your humanitarian efforts are chivalrous, being so trusting and helpful can get you into major trouble...especially when you spend your days hanging around John Locke. Stay away from the manipulative types and you should be winning a Nobel Peace Prize in no time.

Your polar opposite is: Danielle. You are similar to: Jack and Claire.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
No surprise here...

You are Charlie. More specifically, you are Charlie when he was still dealing with his heroin addiction. You're a kind person, but your seedy past and intense secretiveness are hurting you. You're not one of the bravest guys on the island, but you will defend what is closest to you without fail. You'll be okay in the end because let's not forget, you're a bloody rock god!

Your polar opposite is: Michael. You are similar to: Claire and Kate.

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm Hurley!
Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beagz
5 of 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beagz   Email Beagz         Edit/Delete Post     
Wellllllllllll .........
Loser Lad and I have something in common.
Several things, apparently.

I'm Jack?
Who the bloody hell are THEY kidding?????

--------------------
You can never quit believiing in your dreams ... or yourself.
-----
You GOTTA listen to Levi Kreis.

From: Aggieland | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beagz
5 of 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beagz   Email Beagz         Edit/Delete Post     
Wait a sec ..........

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 58% on kindness

You scored higher than 62% on courage

You scored higher than 60% on seedy past

You scored higher than 94% on secretiveness

I'm not so sure how to take that!!!!!

--------------------
You can never quit believiing in your dreams ... or yourself.
-----
You GOTTA listen to Levi Kreis.

From: Aggieland | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
My word, there's a lot of LOST threads, so I'm just going to post here.

Because I decided to wait until 1am to watch the first episode and now I am stone-cold HOOKED.

That's right, I am finally going to see just what you all were going on and on about!

I am starting the 3rd episode now, but some quick 2-part Pilot episode thoughts:

This show is doing nothing to ease my airplane phobia.

Old man with orange rind smile, sitting in the rain, playing backgammon-- "one is light, one is dark"-- that's going to be important isn't it? I can't tell if he's a force for good or evil yet, but I'm watching him.

Giant invisible monsters? Polar bears? The Land That Time Forgot?

TWIST-- hot chick's a criminal! I assume she didn't really DO whatever IT was.

I am enjoing the 'tell people's stories by revisiting the moment the plane fell apart' thing.

That Hurley guy is getting on my nerves dude. Dude he really is dude. Dude I hope he stops saying dude so much dude and then maybe dude I will like dude him dude more dude. Dude.

I don't dislike any other castmembers-- YET.

PLEASE no spoilers [Smile]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  22  23  24   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.