Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Which Lost character are you? (Page 21)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24   
Author Topic: Which Lost character are you?
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I am looking forward to how Lash will react to future characters.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Hackett:
I'm going on record as saying Season 3, episode 3 will drive Lash wild (in a good way).

I suspect there'll be some pausing on that one! [Wink]
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you EDE! I admit to having fun while watching cocktailed but it takes me forEVER to ge through an episode because I'm so easily distracted by THANGS!

e24 is GO!

Eko has put Charlie in harm's way. I don't like it when people put people in harm's way. It changed how I look at Locke (over Boone), has forever destroyed how I will view Michael and I hate for it to change how I look at Eko. We shall see...

YIKES! Sayid is totally all up IN the Others' camp! But are THEY still there??

A tubefill! I had wondered where all those tubes were going... what a waste of time, and tube-making materials...

So everyone's been poison-darted. Man I HATE HATE HATE Michael...

Not to self: the Human Pneumatic Tube for a super-villain!

Oops! Accidental killing of Inman, whose brains are now out, man.

SYSTEM FAILURE indeed. Hmmm-- so far, the "infection" thing has been laid to rest, as Kelvin was nice enough to do before he got offed, but apparently something WILL happen if the button isn't pressed? Or was that rumbling and magnetic stuff just for show? How much worse would it have gotten before the Atari system shut itself down totally? I guess we may (but probably won't) find out shortly when we switch back to the present...

GASP!!! Desmond's speculation is a pretty big revelation!! Okay so that would make the button-pushing important, I guess...

The Others... and Henry. I'm ready for them all to just DO whatever the hell they're gonna DO.

Ooooh, Charlie, darlin', don't go back in the Hatch blast-zone--!

JIMINY CRICKETS!!! That whole white-light thing was pretty spooky...!! And would have made a GREAT season-ending-!! But we have more-! Looks like everyone else turned out okay, but what of Locke, Eko, Charlie and Des???

Seeya Michael-- hope I never have to see you on LOST again.

The Others are the good guys? They may be.

I assume we will get an explanation for Walt's Shining powers, even if that means seeing Michael again.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Hackett:
I'm going on record as saying Season 3, episode 3 will drive Lash wild (in a good way).

Ooooh! This means I should srart S3 sooner rather than later!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
^most def on the going wild. If I remember that episode correctly.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I'll have to plan to be drunk when I hit episode 3! [Wink]

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

No comments on the final scene?

I always loved how the episode that starts out with Desmond proclaiming that their is no outside world ends with our first present day glimpse off the island!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Oops, sorry I got distracted by a phone call and forgot to add this tidbit, that I thought about that scene:

It worries me that the fate of the world may partially reside in the hands of a couple of goobers in Antarctica (or wherever) playing chess!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Okay so after a bit of a break I am ready to resume LOSTing! And here comes Season 3 episode 1!

WOW... The Others' Book Club, where emotions run high! THAT was quite the season openening sequence!

Hmmm... if Kate isn't Other dude's type, he must be a big ol' flaming homo!

An unpleasant 2 weeks to come... more drawn out mystery for us!

BAH! Why can't the cute guy who was in the cell across from Sawyer be the big ol' gay? From what I can tell he's super-dreamy! His name is Karl... and he wants OUT don't he? And now he's all beat up.

here's my problem with shows like this-- "I can't do that, we'll all die" ... would work MUCH better if you are just direct-- "I can't do that, it's a floodgate that will drown us if it is opened!" Lesson Learned: ALWAYS be direct, folks. [Smile]

Sawyer wins reward!!! Oh how awful... rewards on Survivor are MUCH better than this. Of course this reward looks like it was aimed originally for-- I dunno, maybe a polar bear??

"Only took the bears 2 hours"... I was right! *beams with pride*

Hmm! Closed Captioning is giving me the names of folks before the show actually does-- apparently possibly gay older dude is Mr. Friendly (Lame!), while replacement-Libby Jack questioner is named Juliet!

So Henry is actually Ben. And Juliet's name is revealed anyway! Nice job of breaking Jack, Juliet.

Well, I totally like this episode. I **AT LAST** feel like things are progressing forward and we are getting some answers about things alongside the new questions that form.

It also helps that the ridiculous Walt/Michael crapfest is over. I find it hard to believe that didn't bring down ratings.

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

Just so you know, the third season is structured so that the first six episodes form a block, which was originally followed by a mid-season break, then the rest of the season.

Looking back at the review thread for this season, I seemed to have really enjoyed it at the time, though somehow I don't seem to remember it as well as earlier and later seasons.

the Hermit
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Hermit   Author's Homepage   Email the Hermit         Edit/Delete Post     
EDE: Where is this review thread you speak of? I can't seem to find it.

LASH: Don't look.

--------------------
First comic books ever bought: A DC four-for-47-cents grab bag that included Adventure #331. Been addicted ever since.

From: Stuck in the Psychedelic Era | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Lost Season 3 Thread
Eryk Davis Ester

Hmm... there's a couple of deleted scenes from ep. 3 that I'm halfway tempted to suggest Lash watch after that episode...

Click Here For A SpoilerI'm thinking about the scenes that introduce Nicki and Paulo, which work much better than their actual introduction into the series.

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I remember that the beginning of Lost Season 3 is when I started watching the show regularly. Before that, I'd only seen the pilot and the season one and season two finales with maybe an episode or two in between. It seemed every time I tried to catch a new episode, they were re-running the damn pilot!

Anyhow, for such a "confusing" show, I didn't find it hard to get into at all in S3. I bought and watched the DVD sets of S1 and S2 in the summer after S3 concluded.

LW and their enthusiasm for the show was THE primary factor that got me into Lost! Thanks, LW! [Hug]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I remember wanting to watch the show when I saw a commercial for the pilot. Missed that, and only caught parts of a few episodes.

Caught part of the season 1 finale, and then when season 2 hit...I watched the recap show and watched every episode as it aired from then on. Well, except for the beginning part of the final season which I watched as soon as it hit Hulu. I was in a class at that time.

I never had an issue figuring it out.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.