Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » 2.12 Dark Victory, Part 1 - Spoilers and Images (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 2.12 Dark Victory, Part 1 - Spoilers and Images
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Images and synopsis courtesy of the WB.

quote:
"Legion of Super Heroes" splits its swan song over two weekends beginning with the premiere of the first half of the two-part series finale, entitled "Dark Victory, Part 1," on Saturday, March 29. The episode airs on Kids' WB! on The CW at 9:30 a.m. ET/PT. The second half of the episode will air on Saturday, April 5.

The episode synopsis for "Dark Victory, Part 1":
As Imperiex sets in motion one final assault resigned to bring him control of the galaxy, Brainiac 5 must fight for control of himself as the ancient programming of Brainiac 1.0 emerges. Part 1 is written by J.M. DeMatteis & Michael Jelenic, and directed by Brandon Vietti.

Click for fullsize image
Click for larger image

Click for fullsize image
Click for larger image

Click for fullsize image
Click for larger image

Click for fullsize image
Click for larger image

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lass Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lass Girl   Email Lass Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
A superman/Brainiac 5 checker set. Huh. I want one! This episode looks like it has so much potential. I hope the writers didn’t drop the ball.
From: New Jersey | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teronna
Hello reality...leave a message after the beep.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teronna   Email Teronna         Edit/Delete Post     
AHHH so mad I'm going to miss it. [Frown]
From: Chicago | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
i think might miss part 2 my sister damn confirmation

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dairaioh
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dairaioh   Email Dairaioh         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll have it...oops I ment see it!

--------------------
Jin Rai!!!

From: Florida | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serenity Doxien
Mimain

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serenity Doxien   Author's Homepage   Email Serenity Doxien         Edit/Delete Post     
I hope I won't miss it!

--------------------
~Serenity~

From: On Mimas (main palace) near Saturn. | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Three more images, the last for the week, from the WB.

Click for fullsize image
Click here for larger image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
Now I'm worried for Brainy. He "died" saving Superman in the first episode of the season, I have to wonder if his VR death was intentional foreshadowing.
From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jubilation
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jubilation   Email Jubilation         Edit/Delete Post     
Something I wonder if before Message in a Bottle if Brainy "saved" himself like he did back in Fear Factory before getting letting Brainac 1.0 loose within himself.
Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dairaioh
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dairaioh   Email Dairaioh         Edit/Delete Post     
Good observation. Then again the corrupt code of Brainiac 1.0 could have taken that into account and formulated a back-up plan to corupt the back-up.

--------------------
Jin Rai!!!

From: Florida | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
yeah but they made it a point to show him doing it last time, we never saw brainy do that when he encountered B-1.0

Witch has gotten me all levels of annoyed, Brainy is supposed to be smart, he A} did not back up his file when he encountered B-1.0, and B} will turn evil due to slight argument with superman

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dairaioh
Applicant

Maybe it'll be Brainy's trump card. That's why they didn't mention it.

--------------------
Jin Rai!!!

kidflash2fan
could be rabid

so i loved it...didn't like how stupid impirx helped b5 along i thought it would have been cooler if b5 just turned evil due to b1

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

Malvolio
Devil's Advocate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malvolio   Email Malvolio         Edit/Delete Post     
Brainiac 1.0 used Imperiex as a pawn in his plan to corrupt Brainiac Five. Kind of makes Imperiex look like a chump, doesn't it?

--------------------
Watching television is not an activity.

From: Freeville, NY | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dairaioh
Applicant

Good epsiode. I just think that after all the trouble Imperiex caused, They could have made his death a little more dramatic. He was finished too quickly. Still though a very good episode.

--------------------
Jin Rai!!!

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.