Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » 2.12 Dark Victory, Part 1 - Spoilers and Images (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 2.12 Dark Victory, Part 1 - Spoilers and Images
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
wow...Dawnstar, Chemical King, Jacques, Color Kid, XS!!! I wish they add more Legionnaires such as Kinetix, Gates, Gear, Monstress, Andromeda, Mon-el, Princess Projectra, Quislet, Tellus, etc etc. to that scene!

it's almost similar to Teen Titans's final episodes where many Titans were shown - Jericho, Herald, Argent, Pantha, etc.

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tromium:
Wow, that was krazy. I loved it!

I don't believe Clark is really dead but what if Kell were destined to replace him as Superman in the 21st century? Just a weird thought.

thats was a passing thought for me it could if not for one thing kell doesn't have the weakness to Kryptonite, that would mess the super man story up

side note: did any one else thing that long live the legion could have sounded more unified?

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dairaioh
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dairaioh   Email Dairaioh         Edit/Delete Post     
Clark is not dead. They shot him to the Sun, and we all know what immense yellow solar radiation does for Superman. Anyone want to bet that in the preview for next week Kell was commenting on Imperiex's death and not Clark's. He kind of disappointed me with the whole "He was supposed to be MINE!!!" speech. Kell, I never thought that I would say this, but...

GROW UP!

--------------------
Jin Rai!!!

From: Florida | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
I knew I could count on you guys for those group shots. But:

- I didn't see XS, and
- is that someone behind Jo and Jacques? (Actually, now that I look, that looks like XS, except I can't see her head.)

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
numberonelegionfan
Defender Of The Legacy Of Rassilon (Gallifrey:Planet Of The Time Lords)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for numberonelegionfan   Author's Homepage   Email numberonelegionfan         Edit/Delete Post     
So now with next week's episode being the Legion Swansong, will there be any repeats coming up of the 2nd Season of the last few episodes?

B5, goes all Progenitor and "deletes the Variant Imperiex" and also digitizes Validus? Wow! I am definitely going to re-watch this episode.

Also, with the cancellation of the show next week, what will be the fate of the Legion Of Super-Heroes in the 31st Century comic book? Will it continue for another year or so like JLU & TTGO?

--------------------
The best way to find out where you're from is to find out where you're going and then work backwards.
Where are you going?
I don't know!

Spooooooon!!!

From: London, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jubilation
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jubilation   Email Jubilation         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay in the Preview clip for part 2 Brainy turns the following:

The entire planet of Thanagar
Collosal Boy
Blok
Tyroc
Bouncing Boy
Star Boy
Dream Girl
Stone Boy
Karate Kid

Idle thought I wonder if Infectious Lass ability to make people sick work on Brainy?

Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Matthew E:
I knew I could count on you guys for those group shots. But:

- I didn't see XS, and
- is that someone behind Jo and Jacques? (Actually, now that I look, that looks like XS, except I can't see her head.)

This be to what people referring are, believe I:

-

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
this episode just proves the most dangerous place in the universe is next to brainiac 5 when he agrees with you

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
It was an ok episode which I probably would have enjoyed more if I hadn't known it was the next to the last one ever, as far as we know. Overall, the Brainy situation was pretty interesting, and Clark's concern for him was nice. The group shot was great, even if it made the entire Kell/Imperiex arc seem like an even bigger waste of time.
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

just had an odd thought do you think kell was ment to mon-el? just change for stupid kids?

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
Not really. I mean, there's not much of a resemblance, right? And if he is supposed to be the same, why not use the name? So I don't think there's a connection.

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

quote:
Originally posted by Matthew E:
Not really. I mean, there's not much of a resemblance, right? And if he is supposed to be the same, why not use the name? So I don't think there's a connection.

i meant they use him for the idea of kell all of superman's powers but none of that pesky weakness to a green rock

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Wasn't there an interview or something where the writers basically said that Kell-El was their way of introducing a "Mon-El" figure but without all the convoluted back story?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dairaioh
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dairaioh   Email Dairaioh         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes you are correct. I read that to.

--------------------
Jin Rai!!!

From: Florida | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evolution Has Failed
Two more armpits than Atmos!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evolution Has Failed   Email Evolution Has Failed         Edit/Delete Post     
well, I hate to say, but it pretty much looks like Karate Kid/Nemesis Kid will be left as an eternally dangling thread.

I guess we'll see for sure tomorrow, but I can't imagine them working it in.

In fact, looks like they devoted an entire episode to introducing Karate Kid, only to never use him again. Ironically, very similar to what was often done in the comics! (usually, not so much "never" as much as "for a ridiculously long time", but a similar effect.)

still promises to be a terrific finale.

--------------------
"I like stuff that doesn't exist."

From: Old Lyme, CT | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.