Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years (Page 27)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, dear.

OK, who shot Polar Boy into space and then rigged the ship to explode? C'mon, fess up.

I'm lookin' at you, Cobie.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Er, it was for his own good.

(Damn crystal meth! Gets me every time!)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Vote for me Shark Lad and I promise you will get to eat a lawbreaker everyday!!!

Everyone else....vote for me and I promise you will not be eaten by Shark lad!!

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod, Like [Bump] this up, it might be needed soon...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Okay everyone, I've called in Rocky to help. Continue to look for Roy, we can't rule out the possibility that he's returned to his old ways.

But check out this lead: find out whatever you can on a 'Rex Veridian'.

And has anyone seen Everyday Girl?

<turns to Jailbait Lass>

(And you and I have another few leads to follow...)

I have a feeling about this people...something isn't fitting. Vee is one of our strongest--in order for him to be taken down, something intense is here on Legion World.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Security Office Crime Lab

<Lard Lad is awaiting the results of the analysis on the blood he found at SHAKES. Dr. One was unavailable, so the Security Office crime lab techs are analyzing it...>

<Chief Lab Tech Griss approaches Lardy in the waiting area.>

Lardy: Griss! What have you found?

Griss: Not sure, Officer Lard Lad. It's a most unusual sample.

Lardy: What's so unusual about it?

Griss: Well, for one thing, we can't isolate any of the DNA from the sample.

Lardy: But it's definitely blood?

Griss: Yes. But it's as if the blood is bioengineered to resist testing, so much so that after a few attempts at testing...the sample simply vanished!

Lardy: Vanished? How's that possible?

Griss: I have no idea, Officer.

<And the two puzzle that one out for awhile...>

[ August 22, 2007, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: Lard Lad ]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
{Rockhopper Lad arrives at the Security Office with Time Teller Lad and Hyvvie}

RhL: Hi Guys, we're here. I brought Hyvvie. I'm sure his Nose of Wonder will be useful. And Time Teller Lad's power to tell the age of any object may be helpful as well. What can we do to help?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Rocky, you can find me over at SHAKES during this investigation. There are other low-ranking security officers patrolling the streets of Legion World (not under my command), but I'm working on the side trying to figure out what the bigger picture is here--if any at all.
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
pop

<Lardy returns from SHAKES and appears at the crime lab>

Griss, I...need my head examined...

<Lardy holds out his robot's head>

<Griss gasps, then realizes the head Lardy's carrying is that of a robot identical to Lardy's old appearance>

I'll be bringing the rest of the remains soon. Examine them very carefully, Griss. Meanwhile, get the field CSI team together to go over the scene with a fine-tooth comb. I left a beacon there, so they can transmat there immediately.

Meanwhile...I've got to get some rest.

<Lardy goes to his quarters and contemplates a chest he pulls from beneath his bed>

[ October 15, 2007, 10:18 AM: Message edited by: Lard Lad ]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
<Walks in the front door, something nobody else seems capable of doing, and approaches the receptionist's desk where My Wee Fem is on duty.>

This package needs to get to Cobalt Kid and LardLad as soon as possible. I'd deliver it myself but I don't need to waste a bunch of time kicking LardButt's stupid ass, again.

Oh and when you go off shift, you and Jailbait might want to check out the cottage in the scary woods. If I remember correctly you two are on the permanent guest list. Bring Doc One's hot nurse with you...

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<walks in front door, sees anxiety on My Whee Fem's face>

What is it My? Hm?

I see. I'll open it in private. Have Jailbait Lass join me.

Actually--hold that. Listen, My. If Concord comes in again, tell him I want to meet with him privately. I think its time we talked finally, face to face.

Do not tell anyone else--especially LMBers or Security Officers. *Especially* the ones you think I would normally tell on my own.

I believe what needs to be done will not make some members completely happy.

(Now to see what's in this package...)

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

ATTENTION ALL SECURITY OFFICE INTERNS:

Please inform Everyday Girl that I would like to speak with her as soon as she is available.

- Cobie

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<closes chest and puts it back under his bed>

No...I'm not using that...not yet.

<exits, finds Cobalt examining something>

What up, Des? Whatcha got there?

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Hm, I'm not sure. Gary Concord dropped it off, so it should be interesting none the less. We probably should have the bomb squad in here.

<looks around. Puts up forcefield magnetically>

Well, hopefully you and I will survive it... [Big Grin]

<starts to unwrap package>

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
<Appears in the Security Office via Holographic Projection>

I understand you wanted to talk to me, Cobalt. I'd do this in person but I don't feel the need to kick Lard Butt's stupid carcass all over the Security Office, Again.

The package, as you already know, is everything I know and/or suspect about Slim and his motivations. His grudge against you is real, whether you even know about it or not, your armies did lay waste to his home world while battling the Barbarian Hordes.

Anyway, he's got Pagan Lass, Stoopid Cat, a robot version of Lard Butt, some blue skinned cutie that I've never met, and that goofy robot sidekick of yours, all encased in crystalline time and hanging up behind his bar. The good part of that is nothing can harm them while they're in that condition.

The bad part of that is that he won't release any of them until you go in person to arrange it. He wants you dead Cobalt, and he doesn't care how many other people he has to kill to get to you.

Just remember, inside his bar there's no defense against his time freezing power.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  59  60  61   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.