Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » SHAKES 4 - Now Open (Page 69)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  ...  121  122  123   
Author Topic: SHAKES 4 - Now Open
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Now, Miner, you really can't expect our fine Security Officers to be up on such mundane happenings as Kidnapping and Murder when there is beer waiting to be drunk and someone lost his pet robot.

Priorities, My Dear Miner, Priorities...

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<Lardy whirls to face Concord and his fists glow>

Grape Boy! You have something to do with this, don't you? Where's Vee? And where's my robot?

Talk, or I'll blast you a new orifice!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
It's always about orifices with you.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Babette
Babe

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Babette           Edit/Delete Post     
There's probably only one thing that can awaken Varalent -- and that's a kiss (big sloppy one) from his one true love. Alas....
From: SHAKES | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
<Lardy whirls to face Concord and his fists glow>

Grape Boy! You have something to do with this, don't you? Where's Vee? And where's my robot?

Talk, or I'll blast you a new orifice!

Vee is quite safe or at least safe from further harm and is being watched over by the only member of the Security Office who seems to care about the people she's sworn to protect and serve...

I neither know nor care where "Toy Lardboy" is and No I have nothing to do with any of this... Yet!

Have another Beer... It's what you do best.

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
That's it, you piece of excrement! You caught me at the wrong sprockin' time!

<charges Gary and punches him in the face. Gary is knocked to the floor>

Like that one, did you? By the way, I'm arresting you for questioning! Please resist!

<cracks his knuckles in anticipation>

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

<Magnetic bands grip Lardlad and throw him out the triple marine varnished antique saloon swinging doors into the street>

Haven't I kicked your stupid Lard Butt enough times?

<Looks at Babette>

You! Go find your Master. He's got the best chance to save Vee from whatever is happening.

<Flies out into the street after LardLad>

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, this is going to be productive.

<To Babette>

If you're talking about who I think you're talking about, I'm willing to help you in your search.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<stands up, a wicked grin painting his face>

Oh no, you didn't!

<fires a concentrated Lard Force burst at Gary that sends him through a derelict nearby building>

Been meaning to do that for half a year!

<flies into the building thru the Gary-shaped hole he made...>

--------------------

Space Ranger
Private Dick

<Magnetically grabs LardLad out of the air and slams him head first into the ground>

Miner's right, as much as I love kicking LardButt's Butt this isn't accomplishing anything...

Good thing there's nothing in that skull to hurt...

<Uses Magnetic Field to teleport away...>

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<holds his fist up>

Sprockin' coward!

<returns to SHAKES>

Well, you were helpful, Des!

<looks at Cobalt. He appears almost in a trance.>

Des, you alright?

<shakes him>

Cobalt: uhhh, what happened?

Didn't you see? Concord was here!

Cobalt: <dazed> Yes...I remember. But as soon as he arrived, my spiritual awareness went haywire.

What does that mean?

Cobalt: I...I think it means Concord's tied into Vee's disappearance somehow...and Concord...I don't think he even realizes it!

I guess that means we need to find Concord, ASAP.....

<cracks his knuckles>

[ August 23, 2007, 12:30 AM: Message edited by: Lard Lad ]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<comes out of daze>

Yes, yes, I know all about Stoopid Cat and Hrun, Lardy. But I'm not sure you or some other people appreciate the danger of Slim's bar.

I was unaware that Hrun had actually been murdered--but then again, I'm not Chief of Security anymore. I'm not as in tune as I once was. Something tells me that assuming the warrior is dead is jumping to conclusions. I was with him when we invaded the Dark Oval, and he was on the verge of death plenty of times...<grins>...but he made out okay.

If we're going to find answers to that, we'd have to start here. But be careful--its far more dangerous than you think. Slim is no ordinary bartender.

And Concord can insult me all he wants. I haven't helped keep Legion World safe all these years by running off half-cocked. I figured that while you tussled with him I'd ask Babette a few questions. Miner may join her in a little search, but will keep me informed.

It might be time for Concord and I to sit down and discuss a few things. Like why he has the same powers I do, and why he kind of looks like me.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

BTW, I might still be Chairman of the Security Committee among the LMB, but Abin and Matlock are the Chiefs of Security, for both intergalactic affairs and street crime (respectively), so I don’t get in the way of them running the office. But I still work in the office from time to time when most of the high ranking security officers are unavailable or off-planet, like right now, so I’ll be pitching in. Most likely, I’ll work here, out of SHAKES, rather than the Security Office itself.

So all these old inferences that I've heard my whole stay here on Legion World, about the Security Office and me, well--they simply don't apply anymore. Unless you course the very highest decision making up top, which rarely is needed...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
{Rockhopper Lad arrives at SHAKES with Time Teller Lad and Hyvvie}

RhL: Ah, Cobie, there you are. My goodness, it's been a while since I've been here.

Anyhoo, I brought Hyvvie with me. I'm sure his Nose of Wonder will be useful. And Time Teller Lad's power to tell the age of any object may be helpful as well. What can we do to help?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Hold on one sec Rocky...

<goes to Cafe Cramer. Five minutes later, re-enters with the body of Hrun the Barbarian>

Rocky, Lardy, don't worry. I'm positive he's not dead. Not so much living, per se, but not dead. If I wasn't so used to odd things I have no way to describe, I'd be trying harder to explain it [Big Grin]

<lays Hrun's body in Cobalt's private booth>

It appears Hrun may have been attacked by the same thing that attacked Vee. I've tried to heal him and it helped a little, but he's not coming out of this state.

More than ever, we need to find Vee and the Royal Inquisitor.

(And I need to find this Rex Viridian person)

I've also just been alerted to the fact that Pagan Lass is also a prisoner of Slim's bar. How he kept this from me all this time I don't know. I'm shocked Abin hasn't been alerted. Unless he doesn't know...or also been caught...

...Okay, listen. The Slim problem is more dire than anyone is willing to give credit to. Everyday Girl must not be alerted to the fact that her gram is a prisoner alongside Stoopid Cat. If Pagan Lass has been taken down, that's impressive.

This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  ...  121  122  123   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.