Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » SHAKES 4 - Now Open (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  121  122  123   
Author Topic: SHAKES 4 - Now Open
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
how about a Nyquil, please... maybe a double.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, so much business. I see you all had no trouble finding the place - and why should you. After we let SHAKES 3 float off into the Archive dimension, SHAKES 4 took its place beside the Beacon, just up the street from Shameless Hussies Bar and that huge toilet statue.

You see that alcove by the fireplace, with the great view of Mt. Eruptus through the picture window? That's the Truth and Justice alcove, in honor of Space Ranger. If you don't mind, Vee, I'd like to hang that swell picture of the Empress and Space Ranger in the Truth and Justice alcove.

And what better name for a drink than the "Emerald Empress", to honor our fallen friend.

Emerald Empress

3 oz. vodka
1 oz. lime juice
1 tsp. simple syrup (a sugar syrup)
1 oz cointreau
1 oz. Midori Melon liquer.

Shake with crushed ice. Serve in a big maritini glass with a green maraschino cherry.

Sounds so good, I think I'll have one myself.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Did you bring over that barstool with my name on it?

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
It was one of the things I personally packed, Matt. Jeez, this SHAKES is beginning to feel like old times. [Smile]

[ October 05, 2005, 02:12 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll have a Red Ranger, an Emerald Empress, and a Stella Artois, please.

Classy joint. But then, I expected nothing less.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Ill have an Emerald Empress...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Me too!! It sounds 'nummy~!!

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
In honor of Mattropolis, I'll have a Blaine Blaster, please.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Make that 2! Thanks STU

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

I can hardly keep up. One Emerald Empress for Matt, another one for Caliente, a Blaine Blaster for STU and another one for Matt. Maybe I'll have a Blaine Blaster too. Matt - you thinking of opening the Beacon again?
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Semi. [Smile] You're da man!!

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jetta
Misfit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jetta           Edit/Delete Post     
I need something spicy, got any hot wings?
From: Misfits Music | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

We don't serve food at SHAKES, Heidi.
Jetta
Misfit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jetta           Edit/Delete Post     
WHAT?

Outrageous!

From: Misfits Music | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Perhaps, but that's the way it is. May I recommend Cafe Cramer? The food is excellent and it's run by one of the most beloved of all Legion Worlders. Go have a nice meal and come back for a drink afterwards.

[ October 05, 2005, 07:35 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  121  122  123   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.