Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » SHAKES 4 - Now Open (Page 63)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  ...  121  122  123   
Author Topic: SHAKES 4 - Now Open
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
*sigh*

So many memories! Since I'm still part owner I guess I should remind everyone that ...
"Drinks are on the house!" [Smile]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll just have a cuppa Joe...

This place used to be my favorite LW hangout...

Semi, Buddy, where ever you are, and what ever you're doing, here are my personal Best Wishes for you and yours in the coming year.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Here, here! [Cheers]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Dalwhinnie, please, neat.

A toast to Semi! All the best to you this Christmas and in 2007!

We really miss you!

[Hug]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Merry Christmas, Semi-Sweet

[Hug]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
A pint of Guinness and a Glenfiddich chaser please.

"To absent friends. May your past year have been good and the next one even better!"

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll just have a cup of coffee

-- leave some room for cream . . . Irish cream , and a little Frangelico, and a splash of bourbon

In fact, just put the coffee in a separate cup.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
A ginger ale for me, thanks.

Cheers, all.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Sigh. all this missing Semi makes me sad, and I don't drink when I'm sad.

I'll have a coffee, please.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Don't be sad in SHAKES!

Remember:

GRL and the girls synchro-swimming team!

Space Ranger blasting off the triple varnished antique saloon swining doors! (I never could remember that right [Big Grin] )

Semi throwing out Tark the Mute's Android

Harbinger singing on the piano

Miner keeping the UP economy afloat via a three-fer

STU passed out in puppy form under the bar

Blockade Boy saving SHAKES from the Royal Inquisitor

Many postathons and many fun nights!

Fret not friends, for I feel that all posters eventually return--and I think experience has proven me right and will continue too! We can only toast them in their absence and drink with them upon their returns!

[Cheers] to all friends past and present and to the next [Cheers] when we see them!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Well said, Cobie. [Smile]

And what do you mean "ginger ale", Miner??

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

That's his code for champagne I think! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Miner's gone on the wagon now and again. I'm on it too, right now.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I'm not. [Wink] Irish carbomb, por favor!

[Cheers] to Semi and the rest. Maybe they find their way back again. [Smile]

So many memories in this place. [sigh] It was fun, fun times.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Hear, hear.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  ...  121  122  123   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.