Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » SHAKES 4 - Now Open (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  121  122  123   
Author Topic: SHAKES 4 - Now Open
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lad Boy:
quote:
Originally posted by Everyday Girl:
Hi Mr. Semi, may I have a Virgin Red Ranger, Please?

Oh,let me have one of those and please tell me it's not a drink.
I preferred the Blue Ranger myself [Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Its been so long and the things I've done......Will I be welcome????

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
You better believe you will [Hug]

We've missed you Icey!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
quote:
Originally posted by Lad Boy:
quote:
Originally posted by Everyday Girl:
Hi Mr. Semi, may I have a Virgin Red Ranger, Please?

Oh,let me have one of those and please tell me it's not a drink.
I preferred the Blue Ranger myself [Wink]
I use to be the Pink Ranger.

PTERADACTYL!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

I'm so cold and scared.......

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by icefire:
Its been so long and the things I've done......Will I be welcome????

Icey!!!!!!! How would you ever think you wouldn't be welcome? And the things you've done....well they're part of Legion World legend.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Its so great to be welcomed back I've missed you guys so much!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Same here! STU just started posting again and Mattropolis (formerly Danny Blaine) has been around too! It's like the old days!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
I was asking some time back who Danny Blaine was, and no one told me - much less it was Mattropolis. Oh well, one mystery solved.

Semi, could i be fixed up with a steaming hot Toddy?

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Icey! Whassup, you! [Smile]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by legionadventureman:
Semi, could i be fixed up with a steaming hot Toddy?

A Jason Toddy? I hear those are in vogue again these days.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I like mine battered and on fire. [Big Grin]
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Bah just ask the Joker to cook it up with some explosives. His bbq'ed robin can't be beat. If you like your poultry charred.
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh well, if i had asked for a hot Toddy and some fabulous half-naked dude showed up, then i would forget about what i ordered... [Wink] [Big Grin]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Does anyone have to ask what I'll have?

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  121  122  123   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.