Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Is "Anibrainiac" really all THAT bad? (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Is "Anibrainiac" really all THAT bad?
Copycat Girl
Candidate in the #1 Brainy fangirl contest - Finals with Fangirl Girl

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Copycat Girl   Email Copycat Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
sweet!

--------------------
"He's doomed. We all are. Oh, wanna hear a joke?"

"I'm always thinking about you. Because according to the restraining order, that's all I'm allowed to do."

From: Somewhere in New Metropolis. Got lost looking for Legion Headquarters. | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ojisan
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ojisan   Author's Homepage   Email Ojisan         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fangirl Girl:

Holly: Oh my Goddess, look at how cute he is!
Brainy: I'd really appriciate it if you didn't call me--
Charlotte: *hugs him, shoving his head into her cleavage*
Brainy: *muffled* ...nevermind...

What would they look like? If I have a quiet time around Chrstmas (fat chance, lol) I might just do a comic on that. That would be fun to see in real life though...*idea* I know! I can get my boyfriend's little brother's friend Will and dress up like Brainy. I'll use costume makeup to make him look more like Brainy and rope some friends into letting me make a video of what would happen when they met him.

That could work...but Will's hair's kinda short and he wears glasses *mutters to self ignoring pile of blank notecards*

--------------------
Places to contact me-
DeviantArt: Elementalist-1
HEATBLAST.NET: LexiT
Yahoo: meranova

From: Kent County, Delaware (middle of nowhere) | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fangirl Girl
Every Bishonen's Worst Nightmare

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fangirl Girl   Author's Homepage   Email Fangirl Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ojisan:
quote:
Originally posted by Fangirl Girl:

Holly: Oh my Goddess, look at how cute he is!
Brainy: I'd really appriciate it if you didn't call me--
Charlotte: *hugs him, shoving his head into her cleavage*
Brainy: *muffled* ...nevermind...

What would they look like? If I have a quiet time around Chrstmas (fat chance, lol) I might just do a comic on that. That would be fun to see in real life though...*idea* I know! I can get my boyfriend's little brother's friend Will and dress up like Brainy. I'll use costume makeup to make him look more like Brainy and rope some friends into letting me make a video of what would happen when they met him.

That could work...but Will's hair's kinda short and he wears glasses *mutters to self ignoring pile of blank notecards*

LOL! XD Well...

Holly is the strongest, with red hair and green eyes, Charlotte is the smartest, an African girl with blue hair (don't ask) and blue eyes, and Stix is the weapons expert, an Asian girl with black hair and dark eyes. They all have HUGE busts and hate all men. Except Brainy. No one can figure out why.

--------------------
Beware Fangirl Girl! Her power will force you into saucy slash situations you cannot escape from! *evil laugh* Don't drop the soap!

From: Washington state, have a second home in hell though where I stay when called in | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Copycat Girl
Candidate in the #1 Brainy fangirl contest - Finals with Fangirl Girl

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Copycat Girl   Email Copycat Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
it's because Brainy's special. he's so cute he doesn't "seem" like he's a man. he's an adorable little boy.

--------------------
"He's doomed. We all are. Oh, wanna hear a joke?"

"I'm always thinking about you. Because according to the restraining order, that's all I'm allowed to do."

From: Somewhere in New Metropolis. Got lost looking for Legion Headquarters. | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I miss Anibrainiac.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I just reread this thread. It REALLY went off the rails down the middle of page two when the fangirls expressed their desire to envelope Anibrainy's FACE with their BOOBS! [Styx]

[LOL]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
I miss the Legion cartoon (even transformer Brainy)!

I'm loving the Young Justice cartoon, though, and Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes is good, too.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.