Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » More Levitz Legion Trades? (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: More Levitz Legion Trades?
Chemical King
Back in continuity

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chemical King   Email Chemical King         Edit/Delete Post     
The obvoiusly perfect jump-on trade for the Levitz era would be the "Secrets of the LSH" miniseries... as I said about a year ago, this mini (which I love very dearly) has everything which the Legion was about back then, all the information and a fine story. Have read it twenty times at least [Smile]
From: Bamberg, Germany | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Man
Covert

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Man           Edit/Delete Post     
Brilliant Idea, Chemical King!

That's what I thought of when I said "marketable".

In times like these (Anniversary in a difficult time) the Legion needs some Hoo-ha to differentiate. Just filling the gaps in chronological order won't help gaining new fans...

BTW chronological: Does anybody have something definite on the future (or rather non-presence) of Legion Archives?

From: Invisible College | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
Omen/Prophet!

What? [LOL]

OK, ok.

Stuff I would Like:

- The stuff just prior to GDS (Failed Khundia mission, Lightning Lad's breakdown, Computo Annual, etc).

- The Violet/Yera Story (maybe mixed in with the Webber's World story and Wedding Annual)

- The new Fatal Five/ Who is Sensor Girl story.

- The Spotlights (Cos, Star Boy, the Wildfire/Dawny backups, etc.)

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kcekada
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kcekada   Email kcekada         Edit/Delete Post     
I think a collection of the Levitz/Giffe stories not already printed would be swell.

I think there's quite a few following the Great Darkness Saga (and before the awful Omen and Prophet store) that would fill a trade. The Supergirl/Emerald Empress story would be very welcome.

I also liked the stories from Giffen's return with the Conspiracy/Infinte Man stuff.

Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Finally!

THE LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES: PROLOGUE TO DARKNESS TP
Writer: Paul Levitz
Artists: Pat Broderick, Keith Giffen and Bruce Patterson
Collects: THE LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES #284-289 and THE LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES ANNUAL #1
$19.99 US, 208 pg

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chemical King
Back in continuity

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chemical King   Email Chemical King         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, those stories are very very very good... I love them dearly. Annual #1? One of my alltime favorites. "A cold and lonely corner in hell" comes to mind... and the Nullport story. Cham going to Khundia. Brodericks artwork was fantastic as well, very good TPB.

I also think they should continue the v.2 trades. Just one book missing to reach Crisis.

From: Bamberg, Germany | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Man
Covert

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Man           Edit/Delete Post     
What can I say? There can never be enough Legion classic goodness...

Does anybody know if they even consider a future for the LSH Archives?

With the current flow it seems rather to be permanently disrupted ...

From: Invisible College | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[Eek!] Twenty Dollars?! [Eek!]

DC, I don't think my own personal "bailout" is gonna' cover this. But thanks for playing.

[No]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Watch for it on ebay or some other sites that sell for half price.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
FABOO!! I would still love to see EARTHWAR collected in one volume.( with a NEW Jim Sherman cover.)
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chemical King
Back in continuity

Earthwar! Ha! That's a classic! Especially cause back then, there wasn't a new Earthwar every month like with DnA and the Threeboot AND the Retroboot... today, it would be more special to write a story that does NOT put the whole of Earth into deadly danger...
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.