Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Kinetix (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Kinetix
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Does anyone else hope that we get a version of Zoe in the new Legion?

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I'd love to see that, as long as they don't screw her up as badly as they did in her previous incarnation!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Well yeah, she really did have a great start though. She had a lot of potential that was squandered, I think.

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Loved her in the reboot. I was so dissapointed when they started screwing her up and just never stopped.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

It was like they knew that she was the "blank slate" and they could try anything with her.

The sad thing is that her original "state" was fine the way it is and actually added something to the Legion.

--------------------
Touch the magic...

KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
It might be interesting to have XS curious about counterparts in her new dimention. She could drag along Gates searching for a Zoe and the rest. Might make a good Annual story.

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

KK, that's the perfect hook! I love it!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
I wouldn't mind reading the adventures of the 'Forgotten Legion' with members like Devlin O'Ryan and Danielle Foccart and Dragonmage and Dream Boy and Shikari and Kinetix and Gazelle.

A few from each of the 'missing' groups.

Note that I know nothing about Devlin or Kinetix, and reserve the right to hate them. [Smile]

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I loved the initial Kinetix - smart and assertive. That Kinetix I would want to see.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Set:
Note that I know nothing about Devlin...and reserve the right to hate [him]. [Smile]

Oh, and you -would-...! The TMK "Reflecto"... [Shudder]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
[devlin]Ya hates me because of me accent![/devlin]

[ April 19, 2010, 07:17 PM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
[Yes]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
You guys just hate him because he totally hooked up with SW6 Vi off-panel.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Who didn't?

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I love the idea of XS and Gates doing a little searching for former teammates in this DCU!
I'd really enjoy an older version of Gear, Kid Quantum II and Sizzle in the retroLegion!

The reboot's Zoe, with her life force and power, are in Mysa, and perhaps her thoughts, too.
I'd like to see her released someday and either stay in the retroera or join the New wanderers.

I'm one of the few (maybe only) Legion fans who seems to think that she wasn't handled so badly considering her given personality.
I liked most of her troubles and changes, actually.

Avarice and hunger for power gets people in strange places in real life, so I should think that it would in the DCU, as well.
That need to get better and more powerful is a major part of her personality.
If that's taken away, she's pretty much just a pretty redhead with Life Lass powers.
Which might be okay, if a little boring.

I have to admit that I didn't care, at all, for that last Terra storyline transformation, but crossovers are always doing stuff like that.
I just think that she should have changed back to some sort of semblance of her original form afterward.

Anyway, to answer the question, yes, I'd like to see a version of Zoe in the retroLegion.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.