Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Nightcrawler is one cool Legionnaire!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nightcrawler is one cool Legionnaire!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
So, what are some of your favorite Nightcrawler moments?

I always liked it during Levitz's run when he and Wildfire would hang out with the Academy students. I always got the impression that Nightwind was developing a crush on him!

It took me awhile to get used to the 5YL version who was a priest, but I kind of liked it in the end! Too bad he didn't get more scenes!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
The scene where he and Nura discussed beauty still breaks my heart

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
I have to admit, as goofy as it was, I do have a soft spot for when Gerry Conway briefly returned him to his roots in "Munich Space Circus... of Death!"

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
His first appearance, in The Demon Who Killed the Legion was a gripping story!

His friendship with Brin was also nice to see. After he and Ayla broke up, it was good for Brin to have a friend (since Val was off with Jeckie on Orando and Blok was a tiny bit focussed on Mysa at the time).

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
razsolo
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for razsolo   Author's Homepage   Email razsolo         Edit/Delete Post     
I thought the friendship he developed with Phantom Girl was kinda cool considering that she was scared of him when she first met him...

--------------------
Read the alternate adventures of the Legion after Legion of Three Worlds!
postlo3w

Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Loved the scene 5YL when Kono was trying to get holos of him in the shower, then Kurt BAMFed away, only to end up in Mysa's room!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I liked how he and Wildfire still felt like a new members after 10 years together, and it was cool to see them with Dawny, Blok, Jacques and Mysa all on a mission.

Also loved his membership in the Espionage Squad!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm still trying to figure out how they thought dying his fur green and calling himself "Bamf" would work as a disguise during Legion on the Run!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I love how he stood by Jo when he was framed for that murder...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Loved his brief fling with Gigi Cusimano even though it didn't work out!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
[Nightcrawler] I still remember fondly that time he bested Elvar of the Wanderers in a sword fight. [Elvar]

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crymsun Kid
Subs Auxillary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crymsun Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Crymsun Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Ha ha... you remember that date he had with Policy Pam during the 5YL? The look on Spaceopoly Lad's face was priceless!

--------------------
Listen to the Completely Comics Podcast at http://completelycomics.wordpress.com/

From: Korugar | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

His eulogy for Blok made me cry. [Frown]
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
His eulogy for Blok made me cry. [Frown]

Particularly when he lost his composure and delivered half of it in German ("Lieber Blok . . .")

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
The one redeeming feature of the Omen storyline was the crisis of faith it gave poor Kurt. I loved when he went to the priest, asking if Omen was not God, how could God let such a being exist.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.