Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Shady dumps Mon-el???? Hmmm...smells like... (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Shady dumps Mon-el???? Hmmm...smells like...
imskian78

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imskian78   Email imskian78         Edit/Delete Post     
Earth Man! I agree with some other posts..Shady is being mind controlled by Earth Man..and for maybe a long time..hence who would just up and dump someone in a very long term relationship..after Legion world when she was so still in love with MON...then she was taken over by Mr. N who then started to sleep with our favorite lady from Talok...wow this Earth man thing is really starting to get interesting..Thanx Paul!!!!
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jab
meow

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jab   Author's Homepage   Email jab         Edit/Delete Post     
she's totally gonna be the one in that bed on the cover of that upcoming issue. poor mon'- it's still cheating even if your bf is in the phantom zone!!
From: mini mall island | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[sigh]

Didn't we already go through this with Dream Girl and Atmos?

[No]

Creepy non-con stories make me go [I Dunno] .

Gotta' add: I don't see how it could be cheating if somebody else is controlling your mind when you do it.

[ August 28, 2010, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: cleome ]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jab
meow

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jab   Author's Homepage   Email jab         Edit/Delete Post     
i don't get why earth-man would want to tap rings with shady (besides her being hot in a comic book drawing sense) - he's gotta be real conflicted at this point, or totally drunk and next day regretful. 'i did what with a what??'
From: mini mall island | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
I have to say that this is what Paul wants us to think after reading #4 and speculating about the dark figure in bed with E-Man on the cover of #6.
This is why I think it cannot be Shady.

On the other hand the " too obvious to be true, so therefore IS true " theory is viable.

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Owl Lad
proudtobecanadian

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Owl Lad   Email Owl Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I like the idea of Shady as part of the Legion Espionage Squad, "working in the shadows", so to speak. She certainly looks like she's showing more of a sleuthy side with her suspicions of Earth Man and getting some info about Brainys' enhancements to Earth Man's ring. I like this aspect of her character. The "warrior" side of her nature can get a little one note. Shady for leader!
From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimgallagher           Edit/Delete Post     
She just wanted to know if she could get his ring off (so to speak) without setting off any alarms. Why the ring has to come off for them to do it I don't understand. I guess the ring has to come off before the gloves do, but still . . .

--------------------
Buy my new graphic novel!
http://www.dodeka12.com

From: Champaign, IL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
I am sticking to my theory that there is an imposter on the team. There have been shadow manipulators on Earth, most notably The Shade and Nightshade.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm enjoying the way Shady and Earth-Man (among others) are written this time out. Definitely staying tuned to see what happens.

But Shady's costume is still stupid. [No]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Tim Drake
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sir Tim Drake   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Tim Drake         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't see what's so unacceptable about this relationship. Shady likes big strong alpha males, and maybe she wants to see if she can cure him of his racism.

--------------------
Aaron Kashtan/Sir Tim Drake

From: Providence, RI | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jab
meow

ITS TABOOOOOOOOOO
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Tim Drake:
I don't see what's so unacceptable about this relationship. Shady likes big strong alpha males, and maybe she wants to see if she can cure him of his racism.

I wouldn't exactly call EM big and strong and certainly he's no Alpha Male ... what, just because he led that loser group of "Justice Leaguers"?
If anything he's just a mixed up, bigotted, dumb jock type to me.
Can someone truly be cured of their racism? Mmmmmm, I don't buy it, sorry.

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimgallagher           Edit/Delete Post     
I'd like to think that yes, people can overcome their racism, but this is no run of the mill garden variety racist. This is an evil, power hungry, megalomaniacal control freak who has done grievous personal harm to half the Legion and becoming intimately involved with him should be antithetical to any Legionnaire's personal belief system.

IMHO, of course.

--------------------
Buy my new graphic novel!
http://www.dodeka12.com

From: Champaign, IL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jab
meow

any way it turns out its gonna be awesome. especially when she gets knocked up.
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
After laying with Shadow Lass he's going to LOVE aliens.
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.